Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Demarai Gray

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

I'd rather have had Heather Mills in the team than Okazaki today, he was the pits. Putting in the effort means fcuk all if you produce end product like that. He's so infuriating at the minute, he was every bit as bad vs Huddersfield too. We're massively riding our luck at home at the minute, not good enough. 

Sorry Ric but I thought he had a good game ...   I know he keeps falling on his arse ..   but ..   he also kept winning the ball and was only one of a few players that swivelled round and went forward instead of the always easy pass backwards ...   

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Sorry Ric but I thought he had a good game ...   I know he keeps falling on his arse ..   but ..   he also kept winning the ball and was only one of a few players that swivelled round and went forward instead of the always easy pass backwards ...   

He did okay to be fair. If he didn't go to ground everytime the clock ticked by another minute, he'd be okay. It infuriates me because unless he doesn't do it training, it must be his game!

Edited by Colourmy

2 minutes ago, Colourmy said:

He did okay to be fair. If he didn't go to ground everytime the clock ticked by another minute, he'd be okay. It infuriates me because unless he doesn't do it training, it must be his game!

Hes like a great looking bloke with a fookin great wart on his chin ..    live with it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I'd rather have had Heather Mills in the team than Okazaki today, he was the pits. Putting in the effort means fcuk all if you produce end product like that. He's so infuriating at the minute, he was every bit as bad vs Huddersfield too. We're massively riding our luck at home at the minute, not good enough. 

Disagree there. Did a fantastic job linking play and holding it up, which Vardy struggles at. We need him for team balance. Thought we thoroughly outplayed Watford today

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I always tend to agree with your posts because they seem to reflect my thoughts but I thought Okazaki linked play nice today. But as I said other day on here, he lacks pace which is a shame because, like he did today, turns players with ease but just can't get away from them.

Vardy should have passed to Okazaki to score instead of shooting (first half).

Hopefully signing Diabaté will give him a kick up the arse . He’s a talented kid but to me he comes across to be a bit lazy .  I don’t necessarily mean in a game more the fact he expects to play and doesn’t come across as busting a gut to steal someone’s  place in the starting 11. It’s as if he  just thinks if Riyad leaves he will automatically take his spot . If he’s got Diabaté vying for his place he may just have to pull his finger out. 

Edited by baldeagle

Ridiculous criticism again. Granted he was average and granted he's lost his way a little but he's without doubt hugely talented that will blow hot and cold but still young and he'll only improve. Worse case scenario is he gets no better but he cost us 3.5m which is quite embarrassing really in this day and age so hardly a massive loss of money 

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Every time he got it though he wasted it, I can't have that as someone having a good game. It drives me nuts, but I can usually tell if he's going to play well within the opening 10 mins. When he's effective, he's one of my favourite PL players of all time as he's everywhere but when he's bad he stinks the gaff up. 

• Like 2

Gray still looks a good prospect to me. Still an exciting player, looks to make things happen when he comes on, gets about the pitch well. Has great feet and is a good talent.

I knew people would slate him because he didnt pull up trees today, but he was moving us up the pitch and looking to play positive football. Im still confident we'll see more and more from him