Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Demarai Gray

On Sunday, November 12, 2017 at 18:31, Koke said:

In just 2 games Puel destroyed the myth that Gray and Mahrez can't play together. Especially against bottom half opposition. If Puel hadn't come we would never know this cos Shakespeare would have persisted with the same personnel, and Gray would have come on in the 80th minute 0-2 down at Stoke.

I just want to say..since the beginning of last Season, I posted on numerous occasions,

it is/was the time to have Mahrez and Gray playing in the same team.....

Quite a few posters then , also thought the 2 together would not Lead to a balanced team selection.

Of course Gray has to mature and learn, but hes reached that stage , where he knows he has pl quality.Why shouldnt he push it. Fans like humble gentleman Sams, it doesnt work that way, not even in the old days.Today sometimes social media players points, get screwed around, to

serve the critics purposes.Everybody want a peice of the action, derrogatory negative criticism,

is the British way to pull potential success stories to bits, no matter how small, or great they are....This forum particular shows it has a large group of self-apponted negative Nay-sayers,

and have little idea of how potential needs time to grow and develope.Not just as footballers, but also as men when taking their individual  journeys within their chosen careers.

Everybody has the right to talk out, and try to enhance their development....

some just cant judge with the well-being of other individuals being at the forefront..

So.....Come on you Spurs, its your turn this year to upset, the real big-guys...

Come on Demarai lad, I hope you you reach those heights &  dreams with LCFC.

Your chosen words at interviews ,dont  interests me at all, just let your given football talent,

do the relevant talking, and ignore the  jealous  doomsters.

3 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

I just want to say..since the beginning of last Season, I posted on numerous occasions,

it is/was the time to have Mahrez and Gray playing in the same team.....

Quite a few posters then , also thought the 2 together would not Lead to a balanced team selection.

Of course Gray has to mature and learn, but hes reached that stage , where he knows he has pl quality.Why shouldnt he push it. Fans like humble gentleman Sams, it doesnt work that way, not even in the old days.Today sometimes social media players points, get screwed around, to

serve the critics purposes.Everybody want a peice of the action, derrogatory negative criticism,

is the British way to pull potential success stories to bits, no matter how small, or great they are....This forum particular shows it has a large group of self-apponted negative Nay-sayers,

and have little idea of how potential needs time to grow and develope.Not just as footballers, but also as men when taking their individual  journeys within their chosen careers.

Everybody has the right to talk out, and try to enhance their development....

some just cant judge with the well-being of other individuals being at the forefront..

So.....Come on you Spurs, its your turn this year to upset, the real big-guys...

Come on Demarai lad, I hope you you reach those heights &  dreams with LCFC.

Your chosen words at interviews ,dont  interests me at all, just let your given football talent,

do the relevant talking, and ignore the  jealous  doomsters.

lol Sorry but don't agree with you on that one. Can't think of anything worse than Spurs winning the title.

• Like 1

Article in my Malaysian Tabloid this morning stating he never expected to walk straight into the Leicester Team, but he definitely thought there were times when he should have played.  He said this was his oppinion but the managers pick the team.

Fair comments.

Edited by mozartfox
why not

I’ve not been his biggest fan but there’s been times over recent seasons where Albrighton and/or Mahrez have been absolute mildew but still played, you can see why that’d be frustrating.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, funkyrobot said:

Ineffective today, his off the ball running is still a concern as is his positional sense and his tracking back!  I thought it was very generous of Puel to give him a full 90mins.  

Thought he tracked back quite a bit. Albrighton is pretty much a LB and we still concede most goals from that side, so Dem didnt do too badly and had a few good runs. Man City were just too good. If he is dropped for hoofing Marc then yuck.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Also there were a few opportunities to pass it out to him on the wing which werent taken. When he gets more time starting he will see more of the ball as players get used to seeing him as an attacking outlet (my prediction, merely).

The trust Man C had in Sane just to keep banging it down the wing to him... although, was something criminal about the million times he just had acres of space there

Edited by AlloverthefloorYesNdidi

Being hotly-tipped for Liverpool in January.

Some Liverpool representatives had been in a couple of discussions with his agent.

The source, who said that Maguire was going to come before he arrived, is also confident Vardy will move to Arsenal.