Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest CityFan 06

Musa

1 hour ago, norwichfox said:

And found it difficult to give time to match days whilst opening another Petrol Station in his Chain....

Thats a very good point! How can we expect players to give of their best if some f**ker is driving off without paying from his forecourts in Abuja or Lagos. The club should have given him compassionate leave!

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

We are not getting any money back for shit 

My gosh he was useless tonight, how the hell can anyone consider buying him!

What the hell was Steve Walsh thinking when he brought him for us, 17m down the drain, this guy is not even worth 1m!

46 minutes ago, KJT said:

My gosh he was useless tonight, how the hell can anyone consider buying him!

What the hell was Steve Walsh thinking when he brought him for us, 17m down the drain, this guy is not even worth 1m!

You mean Steve Walsh the  transfer guru ??

Edited by baldeagle

Every time I watch him I think of his 2 goals against Argentina and his 2 goals against Barca and I think surely he will eventually show that he is the same person. And yet every single time I'm reminded that it was a doppelganger in those matches and that the real Musa is Ali Dia reincarnated.

My god, he is so bad it's unbelievable, literally everything he does in a football match is hilarious. When the bloke cleared it for a Nigeria throw in a good position and he just cleared the defender out and gave away a free kick :doh:He doesn't even have to touch the ball to fvck things up. And that 'cross' lol

What on earth were we thinking.

Edited by Kitchandro
  • Haha 3

was hoping for a good display from Nigeria tonight (was going to be my 2nd Favourite team after Ice, sorry, England) but was very disappointed. Thought Ndidi did better than OK but what is it with Victor (Shinji) Moses? - he's supposed to be the captain.

As for Musa, reports suggesting that he will start against Iceland!!! Don't they want to progress?

5 hours ago, ZeGuy said:

He's shit.Unbelievably. Always was and will always be. Moscow got us pants down.

Taking our pants down is not exactly difficult, is it?

2 minutes ago, Gerbold said:

My God - I've stumbled into FT's Bitter Corner!

You'd think Musa had hypnotised or drugged the club into hiring him. Rasputin reborn!

They had ample opportunity to watch him over a lengthy period. The crap posted on here about footballers is utterly mindless crap. "no way on God's earth Musa is a footballer" - so where is your acceptable criteria for qualifying as a footballer, FoyleFox?

Two seasons ago the same 'witticisms' and barbs were being made about Kramaric and now he emerges as first team starting choice for Croatia - a team arguably one level above England in terms of technical ability. No - actually - not arguably - fact. Any team with Rakitic and Modric in it has to be technically better than England. Seems that if a player doesn't transform Leicester's performances overnight then it gives anyone and everyone the right and justification to slag him off.

Did you watch him last night? He's shit fam 

11 minutes ago, Gerbold said:

You'd think Musa had hypnotised or drugged the club into hiring him. Rasputin reborn!

They had ample opportunity to watch him over a lengthy period. The crap posted on here about footballers is utterly mindless crap. "no way on God's earth Musa is a footballer" - so where is your acceptable criteria for qualifying as a footballer, FoyleFox?

Two seasons ago the same 'witticisms' and barbs were being made about Kramaric and now he emerges as first team starting choice for Croatia - a team arguably one level above England in terms of technical ability. No - actually - not arguably - fact. Any team with Rakitic and Modric in it has to be technically better than England. Seems that if a player doesn't transform Leicester's performances overnight then it gives anyone and everyone the right and justification to slag him off.

Ability. Ball control, passing, crossing, shooting on target. That kind of thing. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Gerbold said:

Kramaric and Musa aren't comparable. Kramaric was evidently a technically gifted footballer who just didn't fit in at Leicester for whatever reason. That happens to a lot of decent players, sometimes even great players.

On a technical level Musa is absolutely hopeless. He's made it as a footballer because of his pace, take that away and he's no better than your average Sunday Leage player 99.9% of the time.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Kramaric and Musa aren't comparable. Kramaric was evidently a technically gifted footballer who just didn't fit in at Leicester for whatever reason. That happens to a lot of decent players, sometimes even great players.

On a technical level Musa is absolutely hopeless. He's made it as a footballer because of his pace, take that away and he's no better than your average Sunday Leage player 99.9% of the time.

Sorry, but he wouldn't have even got in our Sunday League team ....    :nono: 

Doubt if he smokes, is capable of having 5 pints after each match, or nuts one of the opposition when the ref aint looking ...     could have been the sponge boy though that shoves a cold wet sponge down your shorts when you're injured ..     he would certainly be quick getting over to them ...   :)

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

Sorry, but he wouldn't have even got in our Sunday League team ....    :nono: 

Doubt if he smokes, is capable of having 5 pints after each match, or nuts one of the opposition when the ref aint looking ...     could have been the sponge boy though that shoves a cold wet sponge down your shorts when you're injured ..     he would certainly be quick getting over to them ...   :)

Esoteric and vaguely homophobic. 

Vintage foxestalk. 

Guest MattP
37 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Esoteric and vaguely homophobic. 

Vintage foxestalk. 

Behave you big poof.

5 hours ago, mozartfox said:

Taking our pants down is not exactly difficult, is it?

Not if we want a shit.

When he scores against Argentina to knock them out teams will be lining up to sign him and Mahrez will have to find another bench at the airport waiting area.

7 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Nah ....    vintage foxestalk is when kn0bheads find homophobia, racism, etc etc etc etc when it isn’t there ....    go back to sleep.

Clearly a bit of a laugh on my part. 

Learn to read and write. There are three dots in an ellipsis and there is only every a need for one etc., which should be followed by a full stop and a comma.

Think you need a few comprehension lessons, c.u.n.t.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Clearly a bit of a laugh on my part. 

Learn to read and write. There are three dots in an ellipsis and there is only every a need for one etc., which should be followed by a full stop and a comma.

Think you need a few comprehension lessons, c.u.n.t.

Lets meet up and you can give me some lessons ...  

• Haha 1