Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest CityFan 06

Musa

I would love nothing more than for Musa to become a success here, a player with immense speed and potential ability. With a good pre season hopefully he can show us what he's about, and the difference to last season is that we look stronger this time around, no European football to worry about so hopefully he can kick on now.

• 2 months later...

Thinking of life 'post football'? Is he having a laug? Despite getting paid thousands of pounds he hasn't played any football to speak of yet! He should think less about his nob, his tin pot reputation based on bugger all and try to earn a bit of the money he's being paid! He's a legend in his own lunchbox. Waste of space.

• Haha 2

Clearly some jobs for his boys, probably makes it easier to move money around internationally when you've got a business or two back at base aswell.

When you come from somewhere like that to making £50k+ a week its good to see he's relatively grounded. Attitude seems good and humble, always looks like he gets along well with people in the club its just the complete floundering at this level that should be putting people off - he has to grab the bull by the horns if he gets a chance, there cant be many left here

20 minutes ago, FIF said:

Again, let's knock a city player, even though he's working with his local community.

Yes I get that .I'd just like to see some evidence that he's giving the club some sort of return for the thick end of £20 million in fees and wages 

I warm to the sheer bloody mindedness on here, but let's face it, Musa now looks to have been an awful signing.

I wonder whether those whose opinion this time last year was to 'give it time' and 'everyone needs a chance' are banging the same drum now, 12 months later?

Musa isn't even playing. Is he injured?

The ridiculousness of the whole situation is that this was a signing not far off 20 million quid with a pretty super record of scoring goals in Russia.

Again, in the sober light of day, I have no idea what is going on at the club...pretty much ever since we won the title.

3 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I warm to the sheer bloody mindedness on here, but let's face it, Musa now looks to have been an awful signing.

I wonder whether those whose opinion this time last year was to 'give it time' and 'everyone needs a chance' are banging the same drum now, 12 months later?

Musa isn't even playing. Is he injured?

The ridiculousness of the whole situation is that this was a signing not far off 20 million quid with a pretty super record of scoring goals in Russia.

Again, in the sober light of day, I have no idea what is going on at the club...pretty much ever since we won the title.

Perhaps we've entered the twilight zone and the whole thing isn't real? 

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

In all sincerity, it actually is like the club stopped on that beautiful afternoon the title was won.

I know it did for some fans. Myself and my mates (all nearly fifty now) have not been anywhere near as bothered since we did the impossible. It can't get better for us fellas who have seen so many years of crappy managers, great football, mixed with some awful stuff etc.

But it also seems like time has stood still for the club. What is our aim now? To stay in the Prem? To win a cup? 

What?

What are we going to do with the likes of Musa, Slim, Kaputska (only out on loan I think?), Mahrez ( who wants out so much he's supposedly tarted himself around Europe!)

The club needs to get some identity back. We seem to be drifting and, unfortunately, downward.

The aim was to compete for a Top 7 place? 

I do agree we have got quite a lot of deadwood and seem happy to reward mediocrity, was Ulloa’s contract deserving? Not a f**king chance.

• Like 1