Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest CityFan 06

Musa

9 hours ago, Vulpine Victor said:

Alan Young didn't give a name, but he did add that he gave Melrose a dose of his own medicine!

In his book Youngy mainly blamed Melrose for that Garth (Bullfrog) Crooks goal in the 82 semi final 

He didn't like him by the sound of it!

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

He had a great pre season last year as I recall. Sadly all the speed in the world means nothing if your first touch is Championship standard. Would love to be proved wrong of course.

It's easy to run past people who aren't bothered if you fly past them

Musa has the opposite problem to Franz Carr, he could never get the ball out from under his feet, whereas Musa can trap a ball further than I can kick one

• Like 1

Stop hating on the guy. The whole team was shit last season so don't blame it on one guy. He needs consistency to adapt and needs to be played in the right position. Also, his problems with his wife also caused him to lose focus.

3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Clearly a confidence player...

22 Second

1 minute 32 seconds

2 minutes 22 seconds

11 seconds

Do I have to watch any of that shit again? Tell me what he does please.

3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Clearly a confidence player...

22 Second

1 minute 32 seconds

2 minutes 22 seconds

11 seconds

This is why I'm loathed to get rid.

It was his first season over here and he's still a young lad. He's got the attributes to do well over here and he's clearly really ****ing dangerous when he's on it.

I remember him giving Bellerin (a player Arsenal fans think would be challenging Bolt if he decided to choose sprinting over football) a 5 yard headstart and he still left him for dead.

His pace is scary. He's the fastest player we've got by a good distance.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Babylon said:

If he gets some confidence, gets a run in the team and is in a team that's functioning he can definitely bring something.

The question really is why has his confidence in his own abilities not been there (to leave his future here somewhat in doubt)?

Edited by Wymeswold fox

21 minutes ago, Babylon said:

If he gets some confidence, gets a run in the team and is in a team that's functioning he can definitely bring something.

There was a point around October last season I think it was where he kept getting the ball down and just running at the opposition and he was causing quite a lot of problems because he was starting to get a run in the side.

Trouble is can we afford to give him the time to build up confidence? As things stand he's still 4th choice.

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

There was a point around October last season I think it was where he kept getting the ball down and just running at the opposition and he was causing quite a lot of problems because he was starting to get a run in the side.

Trouble is can we afford to give him the time to build up confidence? As things stand he's still 4th choice.

Sometimes it just takes one thing for people to change. I remember Savage being uselss (ok he was never amazing), but in the cup game against Sunderland he just charged into someone and got a massive cheer. From that moment on he seemed to realise who he was and what we wanted and you could see his confidence grow. From that moment on he just charged around like a mad man and changed everyones opinions. Never the greatest, but put in the effort and made the most of his ability.

• Like 1