Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
VinceNoir

Nintendo Switch

5 hours ago, Samilktray said:

Quick question for any fellow Switch owners. If my girlfriend bought a game from the Nintendo estore, can I log in on my account on her switch and play it? 

You can, but you have to unregister her switch as her primary console, and make yours the primary console

Below article goes through what you need to do to get it to work

https://www.imore.com/how-gameshare-nintendo-switch

Finished Metroid Dread last week. Amazing game and definitely GOTY for me so far. I'd probably rank it just below Odyssey and BOTW in terms of best games on the Switch. Now, I've gotten started with a far more chilled out game in Mario Party: Superstars which my wife enjoys as well. It's pretty weak that there's only 5 boards and absolutely no new content whatsoever, but I have to say, playing classic boards and mini-games in a true Mario Party format is excellent fun. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Looking at these in the BF deals.  Won't use it as a handheld though as more likely to get the Lite further down the line.  Anyone have both?  How is the Nintendo store these days?

I have both. Don't use the Lite much, but I tend to leave the main one at my sister's and keep the Lite at home. 

Looking forward to some BF sales. Really would like Luigis Mansion and/or Splatoon 2.

Edited by spacemunky

18 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

So this has now arrived.  Went for the Mario Kart 8 and Just Dance 2022 bundle.  Is it worth getting a protective screen for it at all?  I intend on keeping it in the docking station more often than not.

I would say it is worth it

When you put the console into the dock you can feel it slot past 2 little bumpers which line up with the bottom corners of the screen

I have a protective screen on mine and it now has a little scuff mark on each side from the dock bumpers

IMG_1397.thumb.jpg.75092a5c254cae706683da2099fe82f7.jpg

• Like 1

On 20/11/2021 at 18:32, spacemunky said:

I have both. Don't use the Lite much, but I tend to leave the main one at my sister's and keep the Lite at home. 

Looking forward to some BF sales. Really would like Luigis Mansion and/or Splatoon 2.

Luigis Mansion is a lot of fun, its great to play as a two player when you get the ability to use Gooigi quite early on in the game.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Nintendo Direct - Wednesday 9th February

Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - Announced

Advance Wars 1+2 Re-Boot Camp - 8th April

No Man's Sky - Summer

Mario Strikers Battle League - 10th June

Splatoon 3 - Summer

Front Mission 1 and 2 Remakes - 1 in Summer, 2 announced

Disney Speedstorm - Summer

Star Wars The Force Unleashed - 20th April

Assassin's Creed The Ezio Collection - 17th February

SD Gundam Alliance - 2022

Chrono Cross Remaster: The Radical Dreamers Edition - 7th April

Kirby and the Forgotten Land - 25th March

MLB The Show - 5th April

Kingdom Hearts Collection - Tomorrow

Klonoa and Klonoa 2 - 8th July

Portal and Portal 2 - 2022

Live A Live - 22nd July

Nintendo Switch Sports (Wii Sports sequel) - 29th April

Taiko no Tatsujin Rhythm Festival - 2022

Triangle Strategy Demo - Today

Cuphead DLC - 30th June

Metroid Dread Free Updates - Today and April

Earthbound on Nintendo Switch Online - Today

Zombie Army 4 - 26th April

GetsuFumaDen - Today

Demon Slayer - 10th June

Lego Brawls - June

Two Point Campus - 17th May

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass (48 new courses over 6 waves) - 1st wave on 18th March

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - September

• Thanks 1

Been looking forward to Advance Wars for a while.  Fire Emblem might be decent as might the new Mario football game.  I've never had a chance to play Earthbound so it's nice to have that opportunity too.

28 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Probably get the Portal games and Nintendo Switch Sports, maybe Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (although never played the first 2)

Nothing else to really interest me

It probably won't matter, I don't believe 2 was linked to 1 in any way, not heavily anyway.  Hopefully they've dialled back on the weebery for this one, XC2 is frankly uncomfortable to play at times.

• Like 1

Just now, Carl the Llama said:

Been looking forward to Advance Wars for a while.  Fire Emblem might be decent as might the new Mario football game.  I've never had a chance to play Earthbound so it's nice to have that opportunity too.

It probably won't matter, I don't believe 2 was linked to 1 in any way, not heavily anyway.  Hopefully they've dialled back on the weebery for this one, XC2 is frankly uncomfortable to play at times.

Might have to give XC2 a go... :ph34r:lol

7 hours ago, FoxyPV said:

GTA trilogy on Switch?

Torn on this.

I was originally but the reviews I've seen say dont get it, like every single one.

It's full of glitches and somehow worse than the original in terms of graphics and gameplay.

A real shame as it could have been amazing play.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...