Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt_Lcfc

Jamie Vardy?

His missis doesn't help the situation either. What the fvck is she thinking wearing an Arsenal top with his name on the back? Seems like she would do anything for a bit of TV work. 

Thing is Arsenal fans and probably Wenger wouldn't want him anywhere near there squad. They dodged a bullet big time there. 

1 minute ago, weller54 said:

Absolutely nailed on that the silly cow will be either on 'Strictly' or 'I'm a Celebratory get me out of here '.....cringeworthy!!!!!! 

She's the type of person that would end up on Celebrity Big Brother and win the bastard. 

5 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Absolutely nailed on that the silly cow will be either on 'Strictly' or 'I'm a Celebratory get me out of here '.....cringeworthy!!!!!! 

She's been talking about how she's gonna her eat her own placenta and get a "designer vagina" to keep Vardy happy after the kids she's had. :revenge:

I'm not one for advocating players stay out of the limelight when things aren't going well usually but this won't help his cause at all. He's got far more scrutiny than ever before and really should be keeping his head down, getting some form and then doing this sort of thing.

Wow after he scored them 11 goals in and scored all them goals2 help us win the premier league people really are bashing him so hard its the team that's not creating for him who would score goals in a midfield of king Amartey and Albrighton 2 me thats championship standard midfield please could someone tel me were it all went wrong and how we are playing a midfield so weak

26 minutes ago, lcfcdamo said:

Wow after he scored them 11 goals in and scored all them goals2 help us win the premier league people really are bashing him so hard its the team that's not creating for him who would score goals in a midfield of king Amartey and Albrighton 2 me thats championship standard midfield please could someone tel me were it all went wrong and how we are playing a midfield so weak

How many goals have Okazaki & Slimani scored since Vardy last scored? 10 between them is it, why aren't they struggling for service.

It's not just the lack of goals which people are critscing it's the complete lack of effort he's putting in. 

13 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

His missis doesn't help the situation either. What the fvck is she thinking wearing an Arsenal top with his name on the back? Seems like she would do anything for a bit of TV work. 

Thing is Arsenal fans and probably Wenger wouldn't want him anywhere near there squad. They dodged a bullet big time there. 

You have got that spot on

4 minutes ago, Shaggy said:

You have got that spot on

Nah can't agree with that.

The Vardy we'd be seeing in an Arsenal shirt ain't the same one we are seeing this season in a City shirt. I wonder if he thinks he's made the biggest error of his career by nor moving. He'd be fed in by Ozil and Oxlade this season, not by Amartey and King. Even Mahrez can't find him in the final third anymore.

Vardy is a confidence player. When he's got supply and starts scoring he's lethal. When his supply is frankly, terrible, he goes back into his shell.

Clear as day. 

11 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

How many goals have Okazaki & Slimani scored since Vardy last scored? 10 between them is it, why aren't they struggling for service.

It's not just the lack of goals which people are critscing it's the complete lack of effort he's putting in. 

Since Vardy last had a shot on target I think. Depressing.

Archived