Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt_Lcfc

Jamie Vardy?

Guest LCFC_World

His head was turned in the summer. When the offer came in there should have been a response straight away, not a 2 -3 week wait. he's not the same player. Get rid in January. 

2 minutes ago, LCFC_World said:

His head was turned in the summer. When the offer came in there should have been a response straight away, not a 2 -3 week wait. he's not the same player. Get rid in January. 

Who is likely to want to employ him on his massive wages (with zero return in goals). Best we could hope for (if we really want him to go) is a loan and us paying a large proportion of his wages.

53 minutes ago, boweigo said:

. . I guess a better question is "Does Leicester City regret Keeping Vardy"? 

Yes, a one season wonder, who has done nothing the season, except sell his brand.

We are paying him to much and will not get offered anywhere near what we would have got in the summer.

I've always been one of Vardy's biggest supporters, even when everyone was saying sell him to West Brom 2 years ago.

But I'm gutted to see what he's become this season. It's not that he's missing chances because he's had very few, but he's not doing the things that made him great. Chasing lost causes, making runs in behind, aggression, energy.

He's playing like a bloke who doesn't believe in himself and has quite frankly given up. It sickened me the other day when that Spurs fan was laughing at us for suggesting Vardy was better than Kane. The truth is Vardy is a far more rounded player. But, and he's not alone, he's nowhere near the player he should be because he's simply not trying hard enough.

It's devastating, he's letting himself down and I fee like he's let me down. I envisaged myself talking about him in years to come as the bloke who always gave his all for shirt. But he's totally quit. And we're such a different team without Vardy at his best.

4 hours ago, Kitchandro said:

I've always been one of Vardy's biggest supporters, even when everyone was saying sell him to West Brom 2 years ago.

But I'm gutted to see what he's become this season. It's not that he's missing chances because he's had very few, but he's not doing the things that made him great. Chasing lost causes, making runs in behind, aggression, energy.

He's playing like a bloke who doesn't believe in himself and has quite frankly given up. It sickened me the other day when that Spurs fan was laughing at us for suggesting Vardy was better than Kane. The truth is Vardy is a far more rounded player. But, and he's not alone, he's nowhere near the player he should be because he's simply not trying hard enough.

It's devastating, he's letting himself down and I fee like he's let me down. I envisaged myself talking about him in years to come as the bloke who always gave his all for shirt. But he's totally quit. And we're such a different team without Vardy at his best.

I think he's been okay the past few games. He's put in some dangerous crosses but obviously would rather see him in the box. Hasn't been helped by those around him to be fair.

Didn't Ranieri come out after one of the matches earlier in the season saying he'd told Vardy to not press as much this year? So may be down to Ranieri not Vardy. 

He's been off form but the supply has literally dried up, mahrez isn't looking for him and drinky doesn't have the time to play those killer balls as he is bailing out the shambles that is Amartey/King next to him. 

Mendy needs a run in the side and I am sure if he is as defensively sound as we were led to believe that it will make a massive difference to everyone.

5 hours ago, LCFC_World said:

You do realise he got himself more money by waiting don't you? Who is going to buy him in Jan, it's not like we will just accept a couple of million for him and wave goodbye at the training ground gate is it.

2 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Well some people look silly lol

You are right.

But today was not down to him. Yes he finished great. But the whole performance was last season not our previous 14 this season.

So far Drinky and Okazaki have sood out. Fuchs then Simpson the rest have been dog. Today we did not have a bad player. Everyone was 6+ for me. My spuds mate watching it said everyone was top class.

Then said Welcome back but the season starts in August.

No he was not taking the piss.

On 08/12/2016 at 18:02, lgfualol said:

lc7971-032280-3458417_478x359.JPG

That feeling when you haven't had a shot on target in 3 months, but then you remember how much you're being paid a week

Cause the blokes not allowed to enjoy training? What is he supposed to do, spend all week sulking because he hasn't scored in ages? 

Archived