Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue and white

Black Friday deals

Don't normally agree with Black Friday unless you want something specific, it's just another American import.

But I'm in the market for a new iPhone (A 6S or 7) so was waiting for today....hardly any deals on iPhone's at all!!!

On that note (And I know alot of people are anti-Apple/iPhone but i'm asking this to people who aren't or people who have a 6S or 7) is there much difference between a 6S or 7? On the face of it i'm against the 7 on the basis of the home button not being a button and there being no earphone jack (I know there is an adapter) but then the 7 is newer.

33 minutes ago, Matt said:

Don't normally agree with Black Friday unless you want something specific, it's just another American import.

But I'm in the market for a new iPhone (A 6S or 7) so was waiting for today....hardly any deals on iPhone's at all!!!

On that note (And I know alot of people are anti-Apple/iPhone but i'm asking this to people who aren't or people who have a 6S or 7) is there much difference between a 6S or 7? On the face of it i'm against the 7 on the basis of the home button not being a button and there being no earphone jack (I know there is an adapter) but then the 7 is newer.

Buying a 6s would be an odd thing to do, not a lot of sense in buying a 3 year old phone

37 minutes ago, Matt said:

I’ve recently gone from a 6s to an 8 and apart from slight asthetic differences, it’s like having the same phone. 

The phone is provided by the company I work for and doesn’t cost me a penny so I can’t complain though. 

10 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Buying a 6s would be an odd thing to do, not a lot of sense in buying a 3 year old phone

Compared to a 6 year old phone I currently have? And the reasons i've given about (Not like the 'button' that's not a button and no jack).

5 minutes ago, silebyboy said:

I’ve recently gone from a 6s to an 8 and apart from slight asthetic differences, it’s like having the same phone. 

The phone is provided by the company I work for and doesn’t cost me a penny so I can’t complain though. 

Exactly.

However i'm not dead against the 7, if anyone can give me reasons to convince me to the 7 or try and change my mind, the simple fact of it being 3 years newer isn't quite enough though i'm afraid. 

13 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

I have a 6plus and a work 7, and I don’t really notice the home button or headphone socket difference to be honest.

yeah it does have a home button and you get headphones that fit the socket as well as an adapter if you’re a headphone snob. it’s a better phone. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

I’m off to find a horse, will save me a fortune.

Aventus is the nicest smell known to man, end of.

Creamy mash potatoe 

Crispy bacon cooking 

Guinness

Bank fresh £50 notes 

The whiff of my beautiful wife’s perfume 

all better smells to most men (granted Irish men) 

1 hour ago, GaelicFox said:

Creamy mash potatoe 

Crispy bacon cooking 

Guinness

Bank fresh £50 notes 

The whiff of my beautiful wife’s perfume 

all better smells to most men (granted Irish men) 

You would rather smell like flowers than that, says I all really lol

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

I wear lynx Africa because I'm not a racist.

Typical western man appropriating native culture.

Sorry, thought I was in the Guardian comments section :ph34r: