Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue and white

Black Friday deals

1 hour ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

Wanted a massive telly.

Didnt get one.

Not happy.

Really sorry to hear that mate ...    cus I got one !!! :celebrate: 

75% price reduction !!!!

Absolutely whopping  big plasma ...    fookin enormous !!

Didn't fit through the door mind but we can see it in the garden through the back window ...

11 hours ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

11 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

...ryfox?

Miserable fookers ...    If you read my previous 2 posts I am merely pointing out (in my own in inimitable way) that half these 'bargains' are in sizes that are hard to shift ...   the jacket I wanted was in either XS or XXXXL (alright for dwarves or giant lard arses I suppose) but unfortunately no good for me (watch it !!) ...   and just for your information I haven't really bought a tv ...    so there !!   :)

1 hour ago, FIF said:

Do people still watch TV?

Unfortunately we have to in this house as family members keep popping up (which is jamming up my hard drive !) ..   Mrs CF was on for a few saturdays, the young Prince was on even more, Mrs CF has  another coming out in the New Year and sis (who is always on) is filming as we speak ...   can't say who she is filming with ...    you'd have to be a great detective to work that one out ! ...

• 11 months later...
1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Anybody know of any decent PS4 deals? Best I've seen is PS4 500gb+Red Dead at Argos for £250 but not sure this is any better than usual.

I'm after a PS4 with FIFA 19 for the kids. Not sure if I need the 1TB or Pro though? We're replacing our old PS3 and I know fvck all about them really

2 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I'm after a PS4 with FIFA 19 for the kids. Not sure if I need the 1TB or Pro though? We're replacing our old PS3 and I know fvck all about them really

I'm not bothered about Hard drive capacity but I believe Pro is the latest edition? I rarely play consoles but about time I got as PS4 I think.

2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I'm not bothered about Hard drive capacity but I believe Pro is the latest edition? I rarely play consoles but about time I got as PS4 I think.

Yeah, we mainly use it to watch Netflix, Amazon and Sky Go on rather than for games. I think the Pro is 4k resolution or something :dunno:

£250 with a game sounds like a good deal. I guess that's with one controller though? We need two controllers really I think...

5 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Yeah, we mainly use it to watch Netflix, Amazon and Sky Go on rather than for games. I think the Pro is 4k resolution or something :dunno:

£250 with a game sounds like a good deal. I guess that's with one controller though? We need two controllers really I think...

Youre correct. Ps4 pro is 4k  capable, probably not worth it if you haven't got a 4k tv. Its not like the normal ps4 looks shoddy anyhow!

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Anybody know of any decent PS4 deals? Best I've seen is PS4 500gb+Red Dead at Argos for £250 but not sure this is any better than usual.

I am also in the market for a PS4. Judging by what's happened in previous years, the offers get better on Black Friday itself. Makes sense, Sony have always been pretty tight on what retailers can charge for their stuff. 

500gb PS4 with 1 controller and 1 game for £250 is pretty much standard at the moment.

In previous years that could get 2 controllers and more than one game, so I'm not rushing

Edited by Bellend Sebastian
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

If you go to the Palace match i think the club are giving everyone a laptop ;) :schmike:

I already have a laptop but it only works when I'm sitting down.