Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue and white

Black Friday deals

1 hour ago, Carl the Llama said:

Anyone looking for a more reasonably priced all-weather jacket could do a lot worse than getting 20% off one of Superdry's wind range. Full price tends to be around the £80-90 mark.

Yeah but we’re not lesbians

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

yer I booked return flights to milan for 14 quid the other day on Ryanair. I don't even think I want to go or have time to go or have anyone to go with or can afford to actually spend any time in milan but it cost literally 7 quid to get there which is cheaper than it will cost for the taxi to the airport from my house so I booked it anyway. 

they had a lot of stuff for like 6-8 quid each way in jan and feb. 

Just add the £10 for hand luggage, the £8 for a seatbelt, the £4 to use the toilet, the £19 to use the stairs to get onto the plane and the £50 if you want to breath Ryanairs oxygen. Bargain! lol

Edited by Larry_LCFC

6 hours ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Just add the £10 for hand luggage, the £8 for a seatbelt, the £4 to use the toilet, the £19 to use the stairs to get onto the plane and the £50 if you want to breath Ryanairs oxygen. Bargain! lol

none of that’s ever happened on any of the loads of ryanair flights i’ve been on before, tbf. 

like above, i get ryanair to most the cheap n easy holidays i go on and bar the occasional delay or something i’ve never had an issue. take a bag as hand luggage, check in on the app on your phone, turn up and then go on holiday. 

for 6 quid each way or whatever i don’t even think i’d complain much if they flew me to the complete wrong place. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Ha that’s mental. Shame nowhere in Europe is warm enough in Jan and I don’t think I’m going to get any long haul flights for £7.

Try Norwegian Airlines. A long haul low cost carrier and are supposedly really good.

Never used em myself but hear good things about them.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

none of that’s ever happened on any of the loads of ryanair flights i’ve been on before, tbf. 

like above, i get ryanair to most the cheap n easy holidays i go on and bar the occasional delay or something i’ve never had an issue. take a bag as hand luggage, check in on the app on your phone, turn up and then go on holiday. 

for 6 quid each way or whatever i don’t even think i’d complain much if they flew me to the complete wrong place. 

Pretty much this. I use Ryanair loads, alone and with my children. The app is great for checking in and no need to print boarding passes. We've never been delayed, I can take our suitcases in the cabin so we avoid waiting when we arrive, straight off the plane and away we go. Thomas Cook on the other hand were terrible, never again. 

16 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

PS4 deals are out.

Basically it looks like £30 off the existing bundles, although the FIFA 19 pack is cheapest at Smyth's, where it's ten quid less than everywhere else at £209

The only deal worth buying on the games front is God of War priced at £25 on the store.  Detroit was at £17 on amazon though earlier today but has now gone back up in price.  It's a case of right place, right time with these deals.

18 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

PS4 deals are out.

Basically it looks like £30 off the existing bundles, although the FIFA 19 pack is cheapest at Smyth's, where it's ten quid less than everywhere else at £209

Shop.to have it at £199.85 can also get it now pay in 12 months interest free with PayPal if so inclined 

16 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Shop.to have it at £199.85 can also get it now pay in 12 months interest free with PayPal if so inclined 

I saw that, but who the Dickens are they? Spreading the cost has some appeal at the minute, it must be said.

Does anyone remember if things got any better on Cyber Monday or in the run up to Christmas in previous years?

Part of me wants to hang on for a better bargain, the other is more like f*** it, let's be done with it

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

I saw that, but who the Dickens are they? Spreading the cost has some appeal at the minute, it must be said.

Does anyone remember if things got any better on Cyber Monday or in the run up to Christmas in previous years?

Part of me wants to hang on for a better bargain, the other is more like f*** it, let's be done with it

Surprised you haven’t heard of them they are quite a massive company they are similar to zavvi 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

PS4 deals are out.

Smyth's have also got the PS4 FIFA 19 bundle with a second controller at £219.99 on their website which seems pretty decent.

Says it's out of stock at my local strore though which is a bit of a pisser.

10 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Smyth's have also got the PS4 FIFA 19 bundle with a second controller at £219.99 on their website which seems pretty decent.

Says it's out of stock at my local strore though which is a bit of a pisser.

Must admit that I didn't spot that, and have already ordered the single controller version - not seen that deal anywhere else. Out of stock for home delivery too, which seems a bit weird. Going to buy a nice camouflage second controller to look like a proper war obsessed knobhead

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

A few decent deals on the LCFC site today, meaning items are nearer to normal retail prices for equivalent, if you were buying say a normal t-shirt or jacket.

Got a couple of things for the kids, but be prepared for the most tedious game of ‘Finally getting to checkout.’

It was moving slowly wasn't it! I was pleased to see that the one thing that I was after was discounted. I soon will be proudly be wearing my Schmeichel 1 home goalkeeper shirt :thumbup: Didn't seem as good deals as last year though - I guess they must have known by this time last year they were moving to Adidas so heavily discounted products throughout the year. 

10 minutes ago, rachhere said:

It was moving slowly wasn't it! I was pleased to see that the one thing that I was after was discounted. I soon will be proudly be wearing my Schmeichel 1 home goalkeeper shirt :thumbup: Didn't seem as good deals as last year though - I guess they must have known by this time last year they were moving to Adidas so heavily discounted products throughout the year. 

It was like the old days of dial up style frustration! It even said an error had occurred at the end, and the order hadn’t gone through, but then I got a confimation email. ?‍♂️ 

Yeah I agree, last season’s deals were like a closing down sale, and it’s only a good sale anyway if whatever you’re after is discounted. 

Glad you got sorted. 

1 minute ago, Drew Peacock said:

It was like the old days of dial up style frustration! It even said an error had occurred at the end, and the order hadn’t gone through, but then I got a confimation email. ?‍♂️ 

Yeah I agree, last season’s deals were like a closing down sale, and it’s only a good sale anyway if whatever you’re after is discounted. 

Glad you got sorted. 

This is the thing, if you weren't going to buy something anyway you aren't saving money! I was after either that shirt or the away shirt and if those weren't on offer wouldn't have got anything. 

Glad yours went through too. Going to be a busy day for people working at the shop! 

• Like 1