Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue and white

Black Friday deals

4 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Has anyone got any experience of booking holidays in this and getting a decent deal? Looking to go away in January and wondering if it is worth booking in this or waiting till the last minute.

The sun do a collect 10 vouchers and get a holiday from £9.99 around this time of year....no need to thank me.

6 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Has anyone got any experience of booking holidays in this and getting a decent deal? Looking to go away in January and wondering if it is worth booking in this or waiting till the last minute.

If you can stand to use them get on Ryanair's website, some dirt cheap fares going.

59 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

The problem is I want to go somewhere warm and they don’t really fly anywhere that would be warm enough in January.

Canaries or Morocco is as warm as you'll get. Gets up to nearly 20 in the Canaries in January to be fair.

1 hour ago, Costock_Fox said:

yer I booked return flights to milan for 14 quid the other day on Ryanair. I don't even think I want to go or have time to go or have anyone to go with or can afford to actually spend any time in milan but it cost literally 7 quid to get there which is cheaper than it will cost for the taxi to the airport from my house so I booked it anyway. 

they had a lot of stuff for like 6-8 quid each way in jan and feb. 

8 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

yer I booked return flights to milan for 14 quid the other day on Ryanair. I don't even think I want to go or have time to go or have anyone to go with or can afford to actually spend any time in milan but it cost literally 7 quid to get there which is cheaper than it will cost for the taxi to the airport from my house so I booked it anyway. 

they had a lot of stuff for like 6-8 quid each way in jan and feb. 

Ha that’s mental. Shame nowhere in Europe is warm enough in Jan and I don’t think I’m going to get any long haul flights for £7.

8 hours ago, ealingfox said:

Canaries or Morocco is as warm as you'll get. Gets up to nearly 20 in the Canaries in January to be fair.

Yeah I looked at Marrakesh and Canaries but I don’t think it’s warm enough.

Ironically it’s Ryanair who have done me over which is why I’m looking at January, arseholes.

16 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Napapijri doing 50% off if you've signed up to their newsletter. Only on some items but I've just snaffled a glorious looking coat for £132.50.

And that's 50% off. Certianly no Primark coat then.

10 hours ago, cambridgefox said:

Do people still use computers ?

touché. Just some of us oldies.

2 hours ago, stretch1965 said:

Has anyone seen any deals for Nike air 95 or 97s.

After some for my daughter for Christmas so thought I'd ask before I go down the JD sports route.

Cheers

footasylum are doing some pretty neat black friday deals. 

size? are 25% off everything, too. 

ASOS sent me an email saying there’s 20% off everything as well, that had a code to be applied though so not sure if it’s a personal job or you can just get the code on their website but they sell a surprising amount of decent shoes. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

The quality on Napapijri coats is superb though, well worth it at that price.

I hope so.

I just went to the site and saw a scarf for £100. I think it's obscene but I guess if you've got the money it's your choice. I agree with taking quality when you can.

8 minutes ago, FIF said:

I hope so.

I just went to the site and saw a scarf for £100. I think it's obscene but I guess if you've got the money it's your choice. I agree with taking quality when you can.

Yeah some of the prices for designer gear is absurd. You've got to know when to get something worthwhile or just stick to the sensible stuff. I'm astounded at the level of stuff young people buy now, wheres the dough coming from?

25 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

Can only see it offering 10% off if you sign up on their site. Am I missing something or have I missed this? 

Mentioned a newsletter, perhaps you had to be signed up prior to receive the offer?