Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Wilfred Ndidi

4 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

http://www.sportinastorm.com/Premier-League/Leicester-City/Foxes-line-up-15m-deal-as-medical-reported/X1Y41Z2197656

Re-hash but he can play centre back too which is encouraging.

Just about to turn 20 - some of the youth we will have is very encouraging with signings like these.

Until afcon in two years.

1 minute ago, Koke said:

What will this mean for James? He's currently 5th choice and will be 6th choice with this lad coming in.

Send him out on loan to a Championship team to get some games and see if he's still up to it.

He'll never get back to where he was if he just comes on for 5 mins here and there and plays u23 matches.

1 minute ago, Simo86 said:

Send him out on loan to a Championship team to get some games and see if he's still up to it.

He'll never get back to where he was if he just comes on for 5 mins here and there and plays u23 matches.

Sadly I don't think he has a future here. I predict he will be gone in the summer.

3 minutes ago, Koke said:

Sadly I don't think he has a future here. I predict he will be gone in the summer.

I can't look passed that either, but I wouldn't get rid in January other than a loan. See what he's got to give and then make a decision in the summer.

Archived