Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Wilfred Ndidi

2 minutes ago, simon789us said:

This guy and silva rb and ball playing cb think we are done I'd be happy with that

Silva isn't happening unfortunately, there's no way the President of Sporting would risk his seat by selling their captain so close to re-election, unless we pay the astronomical release clause (€45m). 

From watching those videos Ndidi is nothing like the Amartey clips. For one, Ndidi can actually pass the ball forward. Didn't see that in Amartey.

Still, both the Danish and Belgian league are piss poor.

10 hours ago, RoyFox said:

Interesting John Percy has been very accurate of late. CB I've heard is a definite and another CM. He's suggesting a winger too - Schlupp out, maybe Gray too?

id be surprised if we got rid of Gray, unless we got a silly bid ,he'll probably be in the team when the ACON is on

1 hour ago, RoyFox said:

Silva isn't happening unfortunately, there's no way the President of Sporting would risk his seat by selling their captain so close to re-election, unless we pay the astronomical release clause (€45m). 

Just pay the release clause. ... its very easy when its not my money but do it.:ph34r:

1 hour ago, Koke said:

From watching those videos Ndidi is nothing like the Amartey clips. For one, Ndidi can actually pass the ball forward. Didn't see that in Amartey.

I didn't see that till the weekend when his passes forward were great - it's like he'd just been told to 'keep it simple' for the first two months, then thought sod this I'm going to play football.

2 hours ago, RoyFox said:

Thought you might take the bait:D

We'll be getting another midfielder from what I've been told, so we should be spoilt for choice in the middle. How nice a change would that be?

What do you mean taking the bait? You quoted me?

Provided the other midfielder is ready now, it would be great.

Considering Amartey "never passes forward" he's done really well to have more key passes, more chances created and more or at least as many assists as his other CM's.

Perhaps we should be questioning the poor choice of forward passes from his fellow CM's. Rather than him actually trying to keep the ball... and seemingly picking the correct forwards passes more often than them.

Screen Shot 2016-12-13 at 10.55.09.png

21 hours ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Watch the Amartey videos back again, they look nothing alike. All the Amartey videos were him scoring screamers/70yard runs/headers. Ndidi quite clearly is an amazing tackler, which is what we need in midfield.

I don't need to watch old videos I see him play every week! Personally I see a lot of similarities in their style and movements. N'Didi may be a better tackler but still think he'll initially be a bit lightweight, just like Amartey at present. 

Lets get some proper hard working experienced pros in.

19 year old kid will not save our season.

Boneheaded transfer policy yet again. Probably back on loan at his old club next season.

5 hours ago, Tuna said:

Lets get some proper hard working experienced pros in.

19 year old kid will not save our season.

Boneheaded transfer policy yet again. Probably back on loan at his old club next season.

Was coming in here to post something similar, if we don't sign a player or two with prem experience I recon we are up shit creak.

5 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Was coming in here to post something similar, if we don't sign a player or two with prem experience I recon we are up shit creak.

Because Kante had so much "prem experience". Such a myth that all players need to have played in the premier league to stand any chance of doing well.

28 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Because Kante had so much "prem experience". Such a myth that all players need to have played in the premier league to stand any chance of doing well.

You know that TV program QI where someone says the most obvious thing and the alarm sounds, that just happened.

On 13-12-2016 at 10:10, Koke said:

I don't know about Belgian league being poor. Don't base yourself on what you saw from Bruges they really suck and they have an overrated team. Only talent there is Iziquerdo who could play in the Championship on a good day. Engels is a good defender but is always injured. 

Genk on the other hand, play like shite in Belgium because we have many young players that seem to focus on the EL. The games we played against Sassuolo & Bilbao where excellent. And they were no lucky wins, they were high paced excellent preformed games. 

And the step from the Belgian league to the PL is not that big as you would think. Courtois came from Genk instantly became Atletico's nr 1. De Bruyne left Genk for London, impressed at Chelsea in the preparation and competitionstart (even became MOTM)  but Mou' wouldn't give him a chance when he bought Oscar (so he left for Werder where he instantly impressed). Benteke came from Genk and was an instant hit at Villa-Park. 

De Bruyne, Courtois, Benteke, Koulibaly, Milenkovic-Savic (even Origi and Carrasco) the list from TOP-players who left Genk and had an instant impact on their new teams is quite impressive. I don't see why Ndiddi couldn't have the same impact for your team. He's absolutely amazing, the progress he keeps on making is gigantic. The guy is only playing club-footbal for 4 (FOUR) years, before he kicked cans and cowblatters around for fun. His European games (and statistics) confirm that he is big in big games.

He will be worldclass, as sure as I was about De Bruyne & Courtois, so sure I am about Ndiddi. We've got two wonderkids in our team who both that have the potention to dominate European football for years to come, you should thank Ranieri that he bought one of them for a bargain.

Archived