Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Wilfred Ndidi

2 minutes ago, sdb said:

Honestly, and this is not a loaded comment at all, but that video reminds me exactly of Amartey! They move and play so similarly in my opinion. 

There's plenty of you tube videos of me, playing exactly the same way.....who knows I might be the next big great brown hope?????

On a serious note, the prem is a big step up from Genk, this kid will need time, but I can understand people having thoughts of another Amertey!!   Hopefully CR has sanctioned this, as it is his head that will fall if signings turn out shit and he gets the cann

58 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

I really dont get why we are buying someone that will disappear for a month for the ACON.

I'm starting to feel like this whole Nigeria not qualifying but we're going to lose our players for a month meme has run it's course now.

I like signing players like him but we best not be planning on chucking him straight into the side.

Let him settle in in England, learn how Leicester play, develop his game and his physicality and then see where we are in a year or two.

Him and Amartey could be a midfield partnership for years to come.

36 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I like signing players like him but we best not be planning on chucking him straight into the side.

Let him settle in in England, learn how Leicester play, develop his game and his physicality and then see where we are in a year or two.

Him and Amartey could be a midfield partnership for years to come.

You've changed your tune!

I think I am on the fence about this one. He looks pretty good but at only 19 (20 when he gets here) would he be expected to slot straight in? I'd like someone who could at least seriously challenge for a first team spot. I also hope he's at least a bit better than some of our recent imports with the ball at his feet #cough Musa #cough#. Although his interceptions stats are really exciting. So I don't know how to feel. 

I guess this means we won't be going in for Sporting's Silva? 

5 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

FFS even with Mahrez going we don't need another one! We have Gray, Musa, Albrighton, Schlupp, Kaputska. Give some of these lads a run in the team!

Mahrez and and Schlupp go to ACON, Schlupp will also most probably be sold. I also think it's fair to say Kapustka isn't rated in the slightest currently and will probably go on loan.

Leaving Gray, Albrighton and Musa come Jan. If we've fecked up with Kapustka better to admit it and move on.

14 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Mahrez and and Schlupp go to ACON, Schlupp will also most probably be sold. I also think it's fair to say Kapustka isn't rated in the slightest currently and will probably go on loan.

Leaving Gray, Albrighton and Musa come Jan. If we've fecked up with Kapustka better to admit it and move on.

I think people need to lay off blaming CR entirely re Kaputska, apparently it's not just him who's a bit worried about Kaputska being ready, this is coming from other staff too from what I've heard.

Still could be an expensive mistake, nothing ventured.

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

No I haven't?

If we only end up with Ndidi then we're ****ed. We need a player who can come in and do the business now.

Thought you might take the bait:D

We'll be getting another midfielder from what I've been told, so we should be spoilt for choice in the middle. How nice a change would that be?

Archived