Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Wilfred Ndidi

47 minutes ago, OllieLodge96 said:

According to Leicester Mercury, Ndidi has himself confirmed he is coming to Leicester. We need a creative midfielder now - Possibly Sigurdsson or Ilicic. I would even be tempted to go in for McCarthy from Everton

McCarthy isn't a creative midfielder though 

7 hours ago, genkfan said:

I don't know about Belgian league being poor. Don't base yourself on what you saw from Bruges they really suck and they have an overrated team. Only talent there is Iziquerdo who could play in the Championship on a good day. Engels is a good defender but is always injured. 

Genk on the other hand, play like shite in Belgium because we have many young players that seem to focus on the EL. The games we played against Sassuolo & Bilbao where excellent. And they were no lucky wins, they were high paced excellent preformed games. 

And the step from the Belgian league to the PL is not that big as you would think. Courtois came from Genk instantly became Atletico's nr 1. De Bruyne left Genk for London, impressed at Chelsea in the preparation and competitionstart (even became MOTM)  but Mou' wouldn't give him a chance when he bought Oscar (so he left for Werder where he instantly impressed). Benteke came from Genk and was an instant hit at Villa-Park. 

De Bruyne, Courtois, Benteke, Koulibaly, Milenkovic-Savic (even Origi and Carrasco) the list from TOP-players who left Genk and had an instant impact on their new teams is quite impressive. I don't see why Ndiddi couldn't have the same impact for your team. He's absolutely amazing, the progress he keeps on making is gigantic. The guy is only playing club-footbal for 4 (FOUR) years, before he kicked cans and cowblatters around for fun. His European games (and statistics) confirm that he is big in big games.

He will be worldclass, as sure as I was about De Bruyne & Courtois, so sure I am about Ndiddi. We've got two wonderkids in our team who both that have the potention to dominate European football for years to come, you should thank Ranieri that he bought one of them for a bargain.

I do not doubt you for one moment. But my feelings are as.

Like it or not we are at the wrong end of the table.

Because of that (my view) we need ready now players.

Age new country and language will play a part.

Unless we are looking at others he has to hit the ground running. We don't have time for him to bed in. That is a risk.

8 minutes ago, sylofox said:

I do not doubt you for one moment. But my feelings are as.

Like it or not we are at the wrong end of the table.

Because of that (my view) we need ready now players.

Age new country and language will play a part.

Unless we are looking at others he has to hit the ground running. We don't have time for him to bed in. That is a risk.

Nigerians speak English as a first language anyway so that won't be a problem. 

44 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

It's done. For somebody starting a thread on abusing itks you've posted quite a hypocritical reply.

It's absolutely done.

A few people have said its done nothing else. I'm asking why who says so or a source. I have pointed out why it may happen. Who have I abused.

1 hour ago, sylofox said:

A few people have said its done nothing else. I'm asking why who says so or a source. I have pointed out why it may happen. Who have I abused.

Why on earth would I give away a source and put anybody in jeopardy? Come on now.

All I know is it's done I didn't expect ridicule especially given the thread you started sheeeeeesh

11 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Why on earth would I give away a source and put anybody in jeopardy? Come on now.

All I know is it's done I didn't expect ridicule especially given the thread you started sheeeeeesh

You're not on the official ITK list though, so unless you pass the fit and proper persons test you shall be ridiculed ha ha ha.

8 hours ago, sylofox said:

lol says who.

Never done till they sign on the dotted line. Anyone can step in and turn his head.

He can't sign till January 1st.

You can sign someone on any day, it just won't go through until January the 1st. He could have signed on the dotted line already, so without a massive legal wrangle, he can't have his head turned by another team as we have a signed contract.

Archived