Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Wilfred Ndidi

2 hours ago, m4DD0gg said:

We sign him for 10-15m, he is reviewed in training ground where it is realized he isnt quite ready for the prem and him and kaputska live happily ever after in the reserves.

Or he could be like Kante who has the physical presence to deal with it..

50 minutes ago, MPH said:

Or he could be like Kante who has the physical presence to deal with it..

Heres hoping, but Kante is one of the best midfielders in the world and was already fairly established. This guy is (allegedly) 19 and plays in a league that is crap.

41 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

I've come to the conclusion that is dosent matter who we sign. He will never be as good as N'Golo!

Well thats a different discussion altogether wether anyone is as good as Kante... this discussion was about wether they have the physicality to play in the prwm

straight away...

If you want to find the next Kante sometimes you have to take a gamble.  Not sure why all of a sudden people would rather we go for a proven player on the way down compared to the chance of another gem. Football is about rolling the dice sometimes, I dont want to just be another Sunderland

I don't get how we can write a player off for playing in a "crap league" with the stats he has in the Europa league. You only have to take a glance at the english teams results against Europa League minnows to realise it's no mugs game. 

Give the lad a chance, not like he could do any worse to what we have. 

3 hours ago, les-tah said:

id be arsed if i was french lol

The funny thing is. I don't really know a lot of French lol. I looked at your name and thought "what is tah (because in French les means "the" for groups) and googled it, I laughed so hard because les-tah is just Leicester with an accent

seriously how many 19 year olds come to the premiership and smash it straight away especially in the centre of the park ?

im praying this is not the only centre mid we sign, we need real top level experience... else relegation is real. very real.

44 minutes ago, les-tah said:

seriously how many 19 year olds come to the premiership and smash it straight away especially in the centre of the park ?

im praying this is not the only centre mid we sign, we need real top level experience... else relegation is real. very real.

I think the Olympiakos captain is now perhaps our priority.

Archived