Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxxed

The Humble Pie thread

4 hours ago, Moksky said:

Jog on fella, you have been clearly proved wrong - stomach it , you dont have a scooby do 

After one result? A little bit of a knee jerk reaction. Ironic.

4 hours ago, Monsell1976 said:

Think you are getting confused between being pissed off with a under performing team, and not supporting the team.

Rightly so myself and others have slated them for lacklustre performances and shocking results, doesn't mean I/ we don't attend games and be vocal, and go and support another team, and not support ours.

So your comment is very shallow, no team is beyond criticism if they don't perform, doesn't mean we don't support the team when we have a moan, it means we are not just happy clappers who accept the dross we have had to watch.

Well said.

4 hours ago, m4DD0gg said:

One swan does not make a summer. The victory was awesome and so was the result but lets face facts:

1) Man city were dog dirt - no Aguero, a bizarre formation that played straight into our hands and a poor team selection.

2) King and Amartey have games like this oncee in 7 or 8, think the last time was Swansea at home. The majority of the time they are very poor.

3) 442 is still not the way forward.

I think the lineup and formation will be the same at Bournemouth in the week which i doubt will work.

I guess only time will tell, but regarding point three, from Claudio's interview, he wanted to change, but he asked the players, and they said they could make it work.

Point two, however, could be true, but I'm hopefully that Vardy's return will be to a catalyst to an improved team performance overall.

You're spot on about point one, but that's not to take away the commitment and determination of the team, and the long awaited return and hopefully continuation of last season's clinical finishing.

21 hours ago, crazyleicester said:

Unfortunately every club has morons and clowns. I know its not nice to say it of your own but to me I will call it just like I was talking about a brother or cousin. If it needs to be said then i`ll say it. Thankfully most of the lads and lasses on here are level headed but the percentage of idiots who have been calling for Vardy to be dropped and CR to be replaced by the likes of Big Sam are just embarrassing.

Still, lets not get carried away as its only one game but if the players apply the same application and skill as they did today and if Claudio says what he needs to and persists in his formula despite many calling for change then we will start climbing up that table no doubt.

Keep it going lads but have no fear, that faith is going nowhere!

Thankfully Man City did in their goal and defence!!

9 minutes ago, harpendenfox said:

Are we meant to apologise for criticising, criticise for apologising, criticise the criticisers, or send our apologies?

i love you all (if we win) and hate you all (if we lose)

I'm lost as well, I think we are criticizing the criticizing of the criticizers now, although I'm pretty sure that wasn't how the thread was intended to go.  

What we should really be criticizing is my inability to spell criticize and my American Spelling spell check.

As an aside I am well up for some pie as long as there is no Rhubarb, who the fck invented Rhubarb in pie's man I mean seriously. 

Archived