Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

SEVILLA!

1 hour ago, Lako42 said:

The area around that O'Neils (:rolleyes:) looks proper shit. Like the exact opposite of the area in Porto that we were given.

I wanted a nice open square with a few bars and loads of space to sit around and whip up a great atmosphere. We have been given 1 bar on the corner of a main road in the shadow of tall buildings.

And a shitty Irish bar to boot

You don't have to go where they tell you...

I haven't been to any of the suggested areas for any of the three games so far and don't plan to for this one either. 

You don't have to go where they tell you...

I haven't been to any of the suggested areas for any of the three games so far and don't plan to for this one either. 

to be fair though they reccomended that scottish pub in copenhagen and that was banging!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Do they really think people want to visit a wonderful Spanish city like this and dump themselves in a shithole like O'Neills all day?

Just now, char123 said:

to be fair though they reccomended that scottish pub in copenhagen and that was banging!!

Fair enough.

I just can't bring myself to go all the way to Copenhagen and go to a Scottish bar!

Fair enough.

I just can't bring myself to go all the way to Copenhagen and go to a Scottish bar!

we did go other places as well that were just as good if not better. we only spent the last hour before the match there

1 hour ago, foxy boxing said:

the players should be up for this like no other game in our history! if they want to keep the league excuses going then they need to win this! they are probably the final two glamour games of the season. nothing else apart from trying to avoid the slide! so they need to keep on the European merry go round and keep the fans dizzy!

Juergen Klopp reported to have warned his team of a Leicester back lash let's hope this happens and they start to play football how we all know and love  starting Wednesday evening ?

Hace 6 minutos, FoxinNotts dijeron:

El estado en Sevilla, Apenas El pasado verano. Es Una ciudad grande y viejo, con Una gran Cantidad de Cuadrados párrafo ideales Los Amantes de Buen Comportamiento para Pasar el rato Durante UNOS shandys. Cuanto Mas Lejos de la Catedral Que se obtiene, las acogedoras Menos Las plazas seran para los aficionados al Rivales. 

Edit

1 hour ago, ozvaldo said:

This is going to be like watching your dog get put down.
You know it's coming, you want to be there, but you don't want to watch.
It will end in tears.  

Interesting. I feel like I have an appointment at the dentist for something horrific and painful.

Wednesday 7.45pm and I can't cancel.

1 hour ago, Caractics Potts said:

Come on City, onwards and upwards. Let's put all the doom and gloom behind us and beat Seviila

Dilly Ding, Dilly Dong

This forum is so negative that it didn't even count this as a comment because it was too positive (as it stands, you comment's count is 0)

6 minutes ago, the fox said:

This forum is so negative that it didn't even count this as a comment because it was too positive (as it stands, you comment's count is 0)

Mr. Potts doesn't seem too good at upping his lever base atm..

Archived