Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

SEVILLA!

28 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

I'd go

Kasper

Fuchs

Morgan

Huth

Simpson

Mahrez

Amartey

Drinkwater

Ndidi

Albrighton

Vardy

Pack the midfield. Same shit defence because what's the point. 

That's probably what I would go with as well.

Sad to say but we are going to need a lot of protection I fear.

28 minutes ago, MattP said:

That's probably what I would go with as well.

Sad to say but we are going to need a lot of protection I fear.

I'd have a go me. 

Odd but what's to lose, may as well try and surprise them.

4-4-2, same team that won the league, Ndidi in for Kante, invite them on win the ball give it drinkwater - vardy - goal. 3-0 up inside 20 minutes tie over. Right?

3 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

I'd have a go me. 

4-4-2, same team that won the league, Ndidi in for Kante, invite them on win the ball give it drinkwater - vardy - goal. 3-0 up inside 20 minutes tie over. Right?

more like give it to drinkwater. sprays it out of play.....throw.....lands at shinjis feet.....who under no pressure and with around 10 yards free space slips over.....ball given away.....ends up in the area....deflection off a defender and in.

Amartey is a better footballer than Mendy.

Schmeichel 

Simpson  Morgan  Huth  Fuchs

Mahrez  DD Amartey Ndidi Albrighton

Vardy

Pack the midfield and park the bus. Problem is as soon as we go 1-0 down its goodnight Irene.

2 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

I'd have a go me. 

Totally agree, but possibly not the scoreline.

Here lies the 6 million dollar question (and prompted 6 million answers) whats worryingly changed so we can't do that?

Just now, Eskay said:

more like give it to drinkwater. sprays it out of play.....throw.....lands at shinjis feet.....who under no pressure and with around 10 yards free space slips over.....ball given away.....ends up in the area....deflection off a defender and in.

Please get out of the real world. Only positive thoughts until kick off. We are going to win lad, mark my words. 

5 minutes ago, Bob Hazels shorts said:

Totally agree, but possibly not the scoreline.

Here lies the 6 million dollar question (and prompted 6 million answers) whats worryingly changed so we can't do that?

Teams shut us down. Swansea prime example, they had the full game plan, play deep so there is no space for Vardy to run into, pack the midfield and don't give Drinkwater any time to play, don't close Huth and Morgan down at all and let them try and play, as they're pile of shit at passing, double up on Mahrez. Job done, Leicester City neutralised.

This lot however, at home, are just gonna think they can spank us and that could (please read could) work to our advantage, so surely it's worth a pop.

For the first time in my life I've placed a bet against Leicester, but there is logic behind it and I want to lose my money!

I have had a tenner on Seville to win by 4 or more goals @ 13/2. My logic is that if we lose by 3 or less, it hasn't been a total disaster and I can watch the game with some level of enjoyment (although ideally 2 goals or less as this keeps the tie open). 

However if we lose by 4 or more goals, the game back at the KP is a non starter so I figure at least I will have effectively had a refund of my £50 ticket cost. 

But I hope we can keep the tie alive, and I've never wanted to give the bookies my money as much!

6 minutes ago, rn9013 said:

For the first time in my life I've placed a bet against Leicester, but there is logic behind it and I want to lose my money!

I have had a tenner on Seville to win by 4 or more goals @ 13/2. My logic is that if we lose by 3 or less, it hasn't been a total disaster and I can watch the game with some level of enjoyment (although ideally 2 goals or less as this keeps the tie open). 

However if we lose by 4 or more goals, the game back at the KP is a non starter so I figure at least I will have effectively had a refund of my £50 ticket cost. 

But I hope we can keep the tie alive, and I've never wanted to give the bookies my money as much!

Decent logiclol shitting it but looking forward to tonight, could be a thrashing or could be a great night. For the first time this season though I'm expecting to be thrashed 4-0 Sevilla I reckon

Archived