Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

SEVILLA!

11 minutes ago, AS78UK said:

But good too see Mahrez isn't sitting with Slim. If Drinks and Mahrez get back on the same page then we might have  a glimmer of hope

Slimani might just be right next to Mahrez (outside of the picture, left-hand side). They'd still be able to hold hands. :ph34r:

But back to being serious, I think he's right behind Riyad.

To all the Leicester fans who come to Sevilla, I wish you all to enjoy the incredible football atmosphere of the event. Our stadium will be absolutely crowded! I think you´re gonna love our anthem...It´s famous in Spain and most of Europe. Experiencing it live is amazing!

For those who don´t know it, this is it: (from min.1 on )

4 minutes ago, antonio said:

To all the Leicester fans who come to Sevilla, I wish you all to enjoy the incredible football atmosphere of the event. Our stadium will be absolutely crowded! I think you´re gonna love our anthem...It´s famous in Spain and most of Europe. Experiencing it live is amazing!

For those who don´t know it, this is it: (from min.1 on )

You wait until you come our place and hear the notorious post horn gallop. Infamous throughout League one.

Oh, and we smack ourselves with bits of cardboard to make some noise.

Time do us favor 

The  resting  of some first team players ( Simpson DD Fuchs Morgan shmeichal  and huth )  so they will come as fresh as  they could remember  us abd  the  world of the last  season performance 

And the  team will 10 days  to  prepare the second leg ( 4-14 th match ) after the match against hull since the arsenal-Leicester tie f the 11 th march is  postponed 

So I do believe  leicester will have a good match tomorrow 

24 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Battle of The N' s....

Didi v Zonzi 

Isn't much between them I feel. However main difference is that one has runners and players around him creating space, the other one is left isolated in a team lacking creativity and movement.

Isn't much between them I feel. However main difference is that one has runners and players around him creating space, the other one is left isolated in a team lacking creativity and movement.

sevilla dont lack creativity and movement [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Archived