Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

SEVILLA!

My head is telling me we are going to get a hell of a hiding but it's being overruled by my heart which still believes we have a chance of getting something.

If it gets too bad at least The Brits start at half time.

Just MAYBE, just MAAAYBEEEEEE..............................we won't get hammered. 

Their attacking style of play suggests 1 of only 2 things. 

Either we end up outscoring them with Vardy having a hat-trick (3-2 to us)

OR

We go into the game "trying" to get a draw or 0-1 at best and get absolutely annihilated. (6-0)

Let's hope we play like we did last season - IF we do that I have a glimmer of hope!

COYF!!!!!!!!!!!!

25 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Come on Leicester!!!!!!!

cometh the hour cometh the real fvcking team for a change

up the Foxes. :scarf:

:D

if that happens I'd be a little bit fuming. The Champions League matter zilch. Players need to turn up for the Prem.

Ranieri needs to print out and put articles like this up in the dressing room and ask his players if they are going to prove the journalist right or wrong.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.eurosport.co.uk/football/champions-league/2016-2017/claudio-ranieri-will-suffer-sevilla-hiding-but-leicester-players-are-to-blame_sto6067430/story-amp.shtml?client=safari

8 minutes ago, Long Eaton Fox said:

Just seen pictures of Slimani training in Sevilla stadium. This conflicts with earlier statements that he is injured and not travelling to the game. What is the truth?

Think he'll be on the bench. Claudio said he wasn't fit, and won't play, or "go" to the game, but I think it was a break down in communication, as he was clearly on the plane and warming up.

We've never ever been any good at parking the bus and even more so now our whole defence and midfield are dog shit personified. Our only hope here is they massively under-estimate us and we are allowed the freedom that Mahrez, Drinkwater and Vardy revel in. Ala Man City at home this season and the majority of last season. As always the first goal is crucial for us, if we don't score first we have literally no chance. Okazaki and Musa have been awful recently but one of them has to start behind Vardy. Gray I believe is better coming on with 30 mins to go but there's always a risk we're already out of the game by then. I just don't know where to turn if Gray starts and we need something else as Musa and Shinji are muck off the bench.

50 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Come on Leicester!!!!!!!

cometh the hour cometh the real fvcking team for a change

up the Foxes. :scarf:

:D

Let's hope so. Because I'm convinced Vardy wasn't the only one of our players with a lookalike and we've accidently been playing these doppelgängers all season!

25 minutes ago, Long Eaton Fox said:

Just seen pictures of Slimani training in Sevilla stadium. This conflicts with earlier statements that he is injured and not travelling to the game. What is the truth?

He travelled with the squad. Stadium training was yesterday, so I guess they used that session as a last check to see if he would make it?

Think Shinji and Vardy would be a better partnership tonight anyway

16 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

If the team's intent is to park the bus, it should be parked on the hill (upfield).

We literally have to, do exactly what we did against Man City after going a few goals up but literally do it straight from the start and try and hold out for a 0-0

49 minutes ago, Long Eaton Fox said:

Groin strain.

Which means he can run but not sprint full pelt for 90.

Under the circumstances I think it's a wise move by Ranieri. It's a massive game tonight but we have arguably far bigger ones coming up.

1 hour ago, GazzinderFox said:

After spending 20 odd years thinking that nights like these are make-believe for supporters like us. I cant help feeling disappointed that I'm not looking forward to this as much as I should be... 

I'm the opposite, buzzing for this! You never know, if we turn it on and Sevilla have an off day it could be a vintage night.

Archived