Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Livid

Fearless Foxes DVD

Not as bad as what people make out on here. 

Quality is a bit dodgy in certain games (especially Spurs at home) but overall it's an ok review. They still aren't as good as they used to be - I loved watching the VHS seasons.

edit: Never mind, I'm talking about the DVD, didn't realise they've realised a documentary. 

Bought it from HMV in Norwich it's the first thing for Leicester I've ever been able to buy in a shop outside Leicester....I always tell my son they're sold out of anything I'm looking for lol Can't give an opinion yet as I've wrapped it as a Christmas gift to myself yesterday, can make my family Villa fan Christmas visitors sit through it that way.....;)

28 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Not as bad as what people make out on here. 

Quality is a bit dodgy in certain games (especially Spurs at home) but overall it's an ok review. They still aren't as good as they used to be - I loved watching the VHS seasons.

Are you talking about the new 'Fearless Foxes' documentary or the season review DVD that was released in the summer? OP is talking about the former.

1 minute ago, Ricey said:

Are you talking about the new 'Fearless Foxes' documentary or the season review DVD that was released in the summer? OP is talking about the former.

DVD in the summer. Apologies, everybody ignore my original post (if you don't already).

9 hours ago, norwichfox said:

Bought it from HMV in Norwich it's the first thing for Leicester I've ever been able to buy in a shop outside Leicester....I always tell my son they're sold out of anything I'm looking for lol Can't give an opinion yet as I've wrapped it as a Christmas gift to myself yesterday, can make my family Villa fan Christmas visitors sit through it that way.....;)

Hope they still had plenty still in stock mate that's where I'm heading tomorrow to pick up a copy!!

9 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Hope they still had plenty still in stock mate that's where I'm heading tomorrow to pick up a copy!!

The stack was around 6 or 7 deep, so maybe you'll be OK, took me a bit of a while to find as I thought they'd be in the sports section, finished up being shown where they were......I asked the shop assistant not to point as 6 fingers completely confuse me.....lol

18 hours ago, ithuriel said:

It in the club store?

Popped in yesterday but did not see any.

I went in last night and there are loads of them in the centre of the store. I was gonna buy it for myself but i'm gonna wait for reviews on it. £10 for a 1 hour long documentary seems a bit steep. 

1 hour ago, kingcarr21 said:

9am-8pm until Friday 23rd

9am-3pm Christmas Eve

Closed Christmas Day

9am-Kickoff Boxin Day

Then 9am-6pm 27th-30th December

If no one picked up on my less than subtle hints I'll pick one up on Boxing Day.

I thought it would be a little longer than an hour though. 

It's very decent. I'm so glad they've put Bocelli in there, the only very minor criticism I could have is the very dull commentary over the Chelsea-spurs game as they didn't have rights to the footage. 

A VERY worthwhile purchase, it's got the tears running again.

31 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

For the live games, does it have the match commentary alongside it? I.e. BT or Sky?

From what I can tell, yes. Although it has to be said that highlights take second place to interviews etc... It doesn't have highlights of every match!

Archived