Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

The mystery man

Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Tick Tock......the times running out, sort of reminds me of Countdown... I can picture Rachel as the clock counts down. My guess is that we have concluded business for this window - and the £18m mystery man will remain a mystery forever and ever.

3 hours ago, Fox 4 Life said:

I agree but they clearly said they value him at 15m and we offer 12m. 15m for a 26 year old premier league player is not alot in this day and age so we aren't getting taken for a ride. This is not a situation where we would be chucking money around for the sake of it. 

We offered 18m off the bat and it was accepted for this mystery man so I'm assuming you're in the wrong thread? Presuming you're referring to Ramirez-  where's the idea of a release clause come from?

1 hour ago, norwichfox said:

Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Tick Tock......the times running out, sort of reminds me of Countdown... I can picture Rachel as the clock counts down. My guess is that we have concluded business for this window - and the £18m mystery man will remain a mystery forever and ever.

Totally agree with you. In that case we can't sell ulloa 

9 hours ago, TJB-fox said:

What a stupid comment. Lol. If it means we get the man we want (IN JANUARY) and can therefore move on to other positions then I'm happy to pay whatever Top feels is necessary. We're getting borderline desperate this end of the window anyway

You should give him a call.  I'm sure he'd be happy to let you pay.

Archived