Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

The mystery man

5 minutes ago, FoxyPalace.com said:

Geoff said wages were a problem so must be a bigger club than us he would be coming from.

Somebody on a right packet, Deeney wouldnt be a problem wages wise.

I would more say the likes of Sturridge.

He said we couldn't agree terms.  if it were deeney - say we aren't now offering the same deal as we did in the summer?  his people would tell him to hang on until we did.  there could be so many ways around this. maybe the striker connection is in case we lose slim to china. need to have agreements in place with the selling club incase something happens late on. I imagine the club probably have several agreements in principle with other clubs for their players to ensure all bases are covered.  

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

He said we couldn't agree terms.  if it were deeney - say we aren't now offering the same deal as we did in the summer?  his people would tell him to hang on until we did.  there could be so many ways around this. maybe the striker connection is in case we lose slim to china. need to have agreements in place with the selling club incase something happens late on. I imagine the club probably have several agreements in principle with other clubs for their players to ensure all bases are covered.  

Yeah, this is Leicester City we are talking about.

My money is on Nicky Maynard......  He can still do a job (sweeping the terraces).  Forget Sturridge,  Know your level or face a massive kick in the nether regions.

48 minutes ago, FoxyPalace.com said:

Geoff said wages were a problem so must be a bigger club than us he would be coming from.

Somebody on a right packet, Deeney wouldnt be a problem wages wise.

I would more say the likes of Sturridge.

Well its not the amount of wages someone is on thats the problem, its what they want. Granted, someone from a higher club is more likely to want a higher wage but if its someoene who feels their stock has risen substantially recently  then  they/ their agent could be looking to play clubs off against each other and hold out for more if he knows more than one club is sniffing around...

Archived