Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

The mystery man

2 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

Best thing is to mindlessly slag Geoff though, for not compromising himself professionally because our needs are more important.

Geoff could teach Ulloa something about Honour....respect

5 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

Best thing is to mindlessly slag Geoff though, for not compromising himself professionally because our needs are more important.

5 hours ago, st albans fox said:

I think so as we need to feel good about something 

Geoff - you're a tosser !

3 hours ago, norwichfox said:

Geoff could teach Ulloa something about Honour....respect

lollollol

2 hours ago, Bert said:

If Geoff was being sincere and this doesn't happen I wonder if he'll reveal who it is. 

I can assure you those tweets a fortnight ago were completely sincere. They were genuine and accurate (to the best of my knowledge, not every bit of info a journalist gets is 100% nailed on of course) and I wouldn't have tweeted if I had doubts over the validity. In some ways I wish I hadn't bothered given the reaction in certain quarters. Is the deal going to happen today? I very much doubt it. Can I name the player? No. 

2 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

lollollol

I can assure you those tweets a fortnight ago were completely sincere. They were genuine and accurate (to the best of my knowledge, not every bit of info a journalist gets is 100% nailed on of course) and I wouldn't have tweeted if I had doubts over the validity. In some ways I wish I hadn't bothered given the reaction in certain quarters. Is the deal going to happen today? I very much doubt it. Can I name the player? No. 

Just set up a new profile, with an annonmous name,

something like rainbowjeff,geofftalksport,journalistgeoff,gts,

petergeoffery and post who you "think" it might me.

10 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

lollollol

Appreciate your tweet and don't let them put you off. You're more likely to be in the the know than 99% of us on here, so insight is good as far as I'm concerned. Fingers crossed we get a couple of good surprises today

17 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

lollollol

Can you at least confirm the player is somewhere between the quality of Messi and Trevor Benjamin?

20 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

lollollol

Just post it under one of your alter egos... nobody will ever know it's you. ;)

7 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Baffles me that people have such a desperation for Geoff to spill the beans.

He's not going to tell. Leave him be.

Does it really baffle you that we want to know which player we had an £18 million bid accepted for? 

About the only exciting thing to happen all month! In fairness to Geoff, I think this is more a case of his source having incorrect info, rather than him making it up

I agree with him, and best to just keep to himself next time. Saves him any abuse and us any frustrations. 

2 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Does it really baffle you that we want to know which player we had an £18 million bid accepted for? 

About the only exciting thing to happen all month! In fairness to Geoff, I think this is more a case of his source having incorrect info, rather than him making it up

I agree with him, and best to just keep to himself next time. Saves him any abuse and us any frustrations. 

No, I'd like to know too.

But  he clearly isn't in a position to say as he's told numerous people numerous times.

Let it go.

Archived