Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

The mystery man

4 hours ago, TeamRocket said:

Can we not make  him faster? We tend  to do well with players  that are not doing  well for other  clubs 

Muscle strains, especially hamstrings, sap speed and pace. He's had plenty of soft-tissue problems and I'm certain that the issue is mental as well as physical for him. They can become epidemic. 

6 hours ago, SilverFox said:

Okay.  Can you give me £3,000,000.00 seeing as though it is nothing to you.  It would easily last me a few lifetimes.

What a stupid comment. Lol. If it means we get the man we want (IN JANUARY) and can therefore move on to other positions then I'm happy to pay whatever Top feels is necessary. We're getting borderline desperate this end of the window anyway

If Sturridge could stay fit, he would score a load of goals. I don't think he would join us, and his wages would be over our 100k top earners I am sure. 

I think we will be fine with Slimani and Vardy, especially if we switch to 4-3-3 and only need one striker but I wouldn't say no to a player of this quality.

Not going to happen though and I'm not bothered. We need a CB and RB way more. 

9 hours ago, SilverFox said:

Okay.  Can you give me £3,000,000.00 seeing as though it is nothing to you.  It would easily last me a few lifetimes.

Erm, I'm not talking about me. I'm talking about billionaire owners that will make that money back 5 times over by the end of the season.

12 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Erm, I'm not talking about me. I'm talking about billionaire owners that will make that money back 5 times over by the end of the season.

Doesn't mean we should throw it about Willy nilly. We're already offering 18m on this bloke - we're not going to be offering peanuts as a wage, yet they're not accepting. There's a point you have to say we'll go elsewhere. 

4 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Doesn't mean we should throw it about Willy nilly. We're already offering 18m on this bloke - we're not going to be offering peanuts as a wage, yet they're not accepting. There's a point you have to say we'll go elsewhere. 

I agree but they clearly said they value him at 15m and we offer 12m. 15m for a 26 year old premier league player is not alot in this day and age so we aren't getting taken for a ride. This is not a situation where we would be chucking money around for the sake of it. 

Archived