Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Benalouane "Ready to Play"

Benny looked more comfortable in possession than Morgan or Huth and sprayed the ball around and although it did not always work he did look promising.Several times his positional sense and composure was very good. Stoke may not have been particularly threatening but he blended in well.He is also fairly quick so no rush to replace or sell him which had looked on the cards at one time

Best defender at the club Imo.

Composed, good control, good passing, wouldn't look out of place in a defensive midfield role with how good he is on the ball.

The bloke has been so patient and remained a pro, I wouldn't begrudge him playing in the CL at all.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, les-tah said:

Seriously. Whats everyone gut feeling for the Athletico game, drop Benny back for Morgan or keep the him and Huth partnership?

Personally i keep Huth & Benny.

From the sounds of it Morgan won't recover in time for Atletico. Nor would I want him to, not being match fit. The question is who to play alongside Was for Everton, as I'm not keen on risking a Benny injury against a violent Everton, we haven't got enough spare CBs.

Impressed with how he marshalled Defoe last night. No mean feat. It eases the pressure on our summer recruitment plans there as well, I'd say only one centre back needed now.

I reckon there'll be scenes when he bags his first for us.

3 minutes ago, brucey said:

From the sounds of it Morgan won't recover in time for Atletico. Nor would I want him to, not being match fit. The question is who to play alongside Was for Everton, as I'm not keen on risking a Benny injury against a violent Everton, we haven't got enough spare CBs.

Amartey. but I think we will see Benny and Huth again with the only changes come in midfield and attack 

2 minutes ago, brucey said:

Also Benny needs to calm down with his goal celebrations and stop jumping on various players, we don't want him causing any more back injuries.

The bloke is absolutely made up to finally be involved.

Full deserved and should keep his place on form and merit.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/sport/football/788889/Craig-Shakespeare-Leicester-Yohan-Benalouane-Premier-League-news/amp

Apologies if this has been discussed elsewhere.

Shakey says Benny has saved his Leicester career and adjusted to the Premier League by being less aggressive!

2 clean sheets in 4 days says to me he's definitely settled down really well now.

I think Benny will be more suited to Griezmann as crazy as that sounds. He got bullied against Lukaku and is much better on his feet than in the air it seems. He will need a huge game though as will Huth. 

Just keep the deficit under 2 goals and we have a chance at the King Power! We have goals in us, just need to keep them out too! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

I think Benny will be more suited to Griezmann as crazy as that sounds. He got bullied against Lukaku and is much better on his feet than in the air it seems. He will need a huge game though as will Huth. 

Just keep the deficit under 2 goals and we have a chance at the King Power! We have goals in us, just need to keep them out too! 

I think anything less than a 1-1 is a bad result in terms of us trying to progress to the next round. If they take a lead into the 2nd leg I just can't see us being able to break them down unfortuanlty. Happy to be proved wrong though:claudio: