Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vacamion

President Trump & the USA

54 minutes ago, toddybad said:

Jesus Christ. 

I wish I could say I was surprised.

7 minutes ago, ithuriel said:

Quite dangerous for the leader of a country to disown/disrespect their own security/intelligence services.

If he truly has done this, it will come back to bite him.

He might, just might, have picked a fight too big for him. But we'll see.

3 hours ago, toddybad said:

Jesus Christ. 

Oh my fvckin god.

I watched the first five minutes and couldn't take any more. That's just nuts.

Meet the new boss of the EPA.

“Thanks to the leadership of President Trump and Administrator Pruitt, we have made tremendous progress over the past year and a half.” Wheeler said the EPA is “restoring the rule of law, reining in federal regulatory overreach and refocusing [the agency] on its core responsibilities. As a result, the economy is booming and economic optimism is surging.”

Can someone tell him that the E stands for Environmental not Economic and the P stands for Protection not Profit, please?

2 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Meet the new boss of the EPA.

“Thanks to the leadership of President Trump and Administrator Pruitt, we have made tremendous progress over the past year and a half.” Wheeler said the EPA is “restoring the rule of law, reining in federal regulatory overreach and refocusing [the agency] on its core responsibilities. As a result, the economy is booming and economic optimism is surging.”

Can someone tell him that the E stands for Environmental not Economic and the P stands for Protection not Profit, please?

Oh Christ, look at the man's history.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_R._Wheeler

as ****ed up as things are in the UK at the moment I just find myself completely at a loss as to what's happening in the USA at the moment.

how can a man like that be in charge of that department?

what the actual ****. 

Edited by lifted*fox

9 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

as ****ed up as things are in the UK at the moment I just find myself completely at a loss as to what's happening in the USA at the moment.

how can a man like that be in charge of that department?

what the actual ****. 

Honestly, I'm not normally moved to confrontation, but right now I'm wanting to find someone, anyone, who defends this man heading up this department just so I can rip them up one side and down the other for just how irresponsible, self interested and uncaring of their future or anyone else's they are for thinking so.

That they found someone worse than Pruitt, someone like Wheeler to run an organisation dedicated to preserving a sustainable environmental future for the US and for the world actually makes me feel loathing for people I don't know personally, which is not something I can normally do.

Edited by leicsmac
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Honestly, I'm not normally moved to confrontation, but right now I'm wanting to find someone, anyone, who defends this man heading up this department just so I can rip them up one side and down the other for just how irresponsible, self interested and uncaring of their future or anyone else's they are for thinking so.

That they found someone worse than Pruitt, someone like Wheeler to run an organisation dedicated to preserving a sustainable environmental future for the US and for the world actually makes me feel loathing for people I don't know personally, which is not something I can normally do.

Must resist temptation to troll....

2 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Must resist temptation to troll....

You won't need to. One of your fellow right wing spivs will be along any minute....

Just now, Strokes said:

Your more right wing than me.

Oh Strokes.

You threatened to troll.

Then responded immediately to the hook.

It's too easy tonight.

I'm still bored though.

I hope the Musa deal happens.

1 minute ago, toddybad said:

Oh Strokes.

You threatened to troll.

Then responded immediately to the hook.

It's too easy tonight.

I'm still bored though.

I hope the Musa deal happens.

Your almost as good at this as l444ry.

Trump is the president of the USA.   I thought that had sunk in but after today......my god.

How can the republican senate and house support this moron. Killing alliances and cozying up to NK and Russia.

Wake America up Again.

Edited by Jattdogg