Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vacamion

President Trump & the USA

Manafort gets 7 1/2 years in prison in total:

Manafort, 69, will get credit for nine months he's already served in jail, and if he gets credit for good behavior, could be released from prison in about six years. He will also serve three years on probation and pay millions in restitution for tax fraud.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/03/13/politics/manafort-hearing/index.html

2 hours ago, leicsmac said:
1 hour ago, Buce said:

The entire US government is shamelessly corrupt.

So apparently draining a swamp just makes the grime more visible. :whistle:

2 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

So apparently draining a swamp just makes the grime more visible. :whistle:

I prefer to think of it as draining the swamp to refill it with effluent.  

Guest MattP

Is Beto O' Rourke allergic to the floor? Every picture you see of him he's either on a table, a chair or a skateboard.

Is this what grabs the youth vote now in America?

20 minutes ago, MattP said:

Is Beto O' Rourke allergic to the floor? Every picture you see of him he's either on a table, a chair or a skateboard.

Is this what grabs the youth vote now in America?

I don't know the guy but from your tone I'm guessing he's a Dem? You pick the strangest things to get upset over with 'enemy' politicians.

• Like 4

Guest MattP
3 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

I don't know the guy but from your tone I'm guessing he's a Dem? You pick the strangest things to get upset over with 'enemy' politicians.

Of course, it's just so so strange.

1 minute ago, MattP said:

Of course, it's just so so strange.

Tbf I've just google imaged the man and all the pictures of him standing up are cut off at the waist so now I'm questioning if he even has legs.

11 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47642335

Sheer, utter, classless cockwomble.

10 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

He is an embarrassment to america and a shit stain on their flag.

Classless,  draft dodging w@nker. Needs to fck off

10 hours ago, Finnegan said:

What. The. ****. 

I don't even. Jesus. 

Well, yeah.

Problem is, however, those who elected him are totally fine with him saying stuff like this.

More I've come to know of the situation, the more I'm thinking that Trump is merely a symptom of a much larger problem rearing its head in a lot of places right now.

1 minute ago, leicsmac said:

Well, yeah.

Problem is, however, those who elected him are totally fine with him saying stuff like this.

More I've come to know of the situation, the more I'm thinking that Trump is merely a symptom of a much larger problem rearing its head in a lot of places right now.

I dunno, some of the rust belt that might have traditionally been Dem voters might go for it. 

But you can't see it being popular with proper Conservative republicans and patriots of any social class. 

Mccain was a decorated Nam vet, broadly respected across the political spectrum. Plus, quite frankly, getting in to bitchy feuds with dead people is just an appalling look. 

• Like 1