Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vacamion

President Trump & the USA

9 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Drill bit Bucey ...   Drill bit.   :)

9 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

I'm no mechanic but that's a drill bit isn't it?

Oooo.... 'ark at you pair with yer la-di-da fvcking university education.

Edited by Buce
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Please proceed to the Shakey thread as Paddy has some news ....     THIS IS NOT A DRILL !!

When you said Paddy, I thought you meant Paddy, not bloody Garlic Fox.

He knows Jack.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Buce said:

Oooo.... 'ark at you pair with yer la-di-da fvcking education.

1 minute ago, Buce said:

When you said Paddy, I thought you meant Paddy, not bloody Garlic Fox.

He knows Jack.

lol

He's just a pure embarrassment to the United States. 

I am astonished that the only criteria needed for someone to be eligible to run for US President is that they have to be born in the USA, aged 35 or over, and resident in the USA for at least 14 years. That is all a person has to have in order to run for the most important job in the USA.

There is no requirement for that person to actually have prior experience in politics, of actually serving in elected office. Whether that is as a congressman/woman, state governor, senator, etc. 

When Donald Trump goes, the US government definitely needs to make prior political experience and a record of competency in elected office an essential requirement to qualify an individual to run for President.

Edited by China Black

I always say that only stupid people go far in life (sorry if i offended anyone...ok im not sorry, fvck off i'm Leicester).

Maybe they arent so stupid after all?

Who am I kidding. 

Edited by Jattdogg

Comey's statement to Senate intel committee has been published prior to the hearing tomorrow (this is fairly normal).

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/07/james-comey-trump-russia-testimony-2017-239253

Highlights:

January 27 Dinner

...the President said, “I need loyalty, I expect loyalty.”

February 14 Oval Office Meeting

He then said, “I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.”

March 30 Phone Call

He said he had nothing to do with Russia, had not been involved with hookers in Russia, and had always assumed he was being recorded when in Russia. He asked what we could do to “lift the cloud.” 

April 11 Phone Call

“Because I have been very loyal to you, very loyal; we had that thing you know.” I did not reply or ask him what he meant by “that thing.” 

Tomorrow is going to be very interesting!

Having read it, it doesn't seem as damning as people might have assumed - Trump allegedly appears to have sought an end into the investigation of Mike Flynn rather than the wider investigation. It still won't go down very well though - I wonder how close to impeachment this whole thing will take him?

6 hours ago, toddybad said:

Having read it, it doesn't seem as damning as people might have assumed - Trump allegedly appears to have sought an end into the investigation of Mike Flynn rather than the wider investigation. It still won't go down very well though - I wonder how close to impeachment this whole thing will take him?

What looks worst is his implication that he wants an end to the "cloud" - the Russia investigation. He wants Comey, as a loyal soldier, to make it disappear. That's obstruction of justice, and that's not a good look for him.

1 hour ago, Jon the Hat said:

The head of the FBI is a political appointment no?  What do they expect to happen?

Insanity.

Somewhat, but they are supposed to have a 10 year tenure, which is supposed to protect them from having to bend to political will. 

2 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

Lots of people calling for impeachment due to him blocking a federal investigation - not sure they'll get their wish!

Havw to wait and see what happens today and the mueller??? investigations.

I cant see him getting impeached. They somehow wont say its enough etc.

3 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Havw to wait and see what happens today and the mueller??? investigations.

I cant see him getting impeached. They somehow wont say its enough etc.

Or if they do and it looks like the Senate will return a guilty verdict, he'll take the Nixon route out; resign followed by immediate pardon from Pence.

A former leading federal prosecutor in New York has revealed he was sacked by Donald Trump after receiving several unusual phone calls from him.

Preet Bharara told ABC News' This Week he felt the calls from Mr Trump had crossed the usual boundary separating the executive branch and independent criminal investigators.

Mr Bharara said he had been fired after refusing to take a third call.

The White House did not immediately respond to Mr Bharara's comments.

Trump's high profile sackings

Obama appointee Mr Bharara, who served as the top federal prosecutor in Manhattan, said it appeared Mr Trump had been trying to "cultivate some kind of relationship" after they met in late 2016.

But he said he felt this was "inappropriate" after Mr Trump took office.

"The number of times that President Obama called me in seven and a half years was zero," he said.

"The number of times I would have been expected to be called by the president of the United States would be zero because there has to be some kind of arm's-length relationship given the jurisdiction that various people had."

The interview came days after testimony before the US Senate from James Comey, the former head of the FBI fired by Mr Trump in May, who said Mr Trump had asked for assurances that he would be loyal at a dinner just after his inauguration.

The president has flatly denied this and branded Mr Comey - a friend and former colleague of Mr Bhahara - as "very cowardly" for leaking private conversations.

It appears that Trump tries to attain/use as many loopholes as possible to get what he wants, in spite of the fact that he's knows he's controversial and there's already big pressure on him to start to be 'more cleaner' in his policies.

It just appears, now, every aspect of what he does as President is largely questioned more on 'he shouldn't really be doing that, etc'.

Edited by Wymeswold fox