Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

Liverpool Pre-Match Thread

Just now, justfoxes said:

Time for the team to man up if it is true and they wanted Claudio gone then that have their wish and now it's time to stop throwing games !

Time to give the fans what they deserve and that is a good honest performance !!

There is no chance we were throwing games, the reality is we got found out and the manager had no answers. Chuck into that a predictable lack of motivation at the start of the season and then wrecked confidence and lack of faith in the manager to find answers and you have a mess.

I really hope nobody expects us to suddenly show up because he's gone, we still need a manager to get the players motivated and to find the tactical answers. If they try to play the same way as we have been, the results will be no different.

6 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I hope some chimps escape from Twycross Zoo, make their way into the city centre and fling excrement at them all.

Screen Shot 2017-02-27 at 16.01.13.png

The French flag overlay that they did for the Paris attacks really is the sign of a bandwagon-jumping, 'like'-craving moron.

I'd absolutely love it after this steaming pile of shite they're calling a march that we come straight out the gate with a 2-0 lead after the first 15 minutes. Watch how they'll all slowly forget about the world's biggest injustice ever.

21 minutes ago, the fox said:

"I will be cheering for Liverpool" and "all they deserve is relegation" doesn't strike me as words from a 24 years fan. Been fan for less then 10th of his time and wouldn't dare say that, heartbreaking stuff right there. Shame that he addressed them as "they" like they don't mean anything to him.

More like 'I will start cheering for Liverpool again' stupid cow

Kasper

Armartey     Morgan  Benny  Chilwell

Gray     Ndidi    Drinkwater  Mahrez

Vardy    Slimani

I wouldn't mind something similar to above however the left hand side of defence may be a little weak.

I think it will be strange tonight. The players will be waiting in the tunnel unsure of the reception they are likely to receive.

If they don't show any sign of improvement today then they need to be slated. At the same time, we need to respect Shakey and hope he can deliver the goods.

8 minutes ago, Babylon said:

There is no chance we were throwing games, the reality is we got found out and the manager had no answers. Chuck into that a predictable lack of motivation at the start of the season and then wrecked confidence and lack of faith in the manager to find answers and you have a mess.

I really hope nobody expects us to suddenly show up because he's gone, we still need a manager to get the players motivated and to find the tactical answers. If they try to play the same way as we have been, the results will be no different.

We'll see tonight the result and performance these lads put it ?

54 minutes ago, MrSpaM said:

Liverpool supporters are trying to organise some sort of demonstration against our owners

Why does everybody seem to be more outraged than us about this?!?

They will be blaming them for Hillsbrough next.

Anyone would think ranieri has died the way people are reacting!!! Pathetic.

Archived