Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

Liverpool Pre-Match Thread

40 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I'd like to see Amartey, Gray and Kapustka start this one.

Schmeichel

Simpson

Amartey

Huth

Fuchs

Mahrez

Ndidi

Drinkwater

Gray

Kapustka

Vardy

Subs: Slimani, Morgan, Zieler, Albrighton, Chilwell, King, Okazaki

Kapustka would be a dream. However, never going to happen. It will be Slipji Okazaki.

just out of interest does anyone know if craig shakespeare has any players that he really likes/dislikes i.e. does he like gray so will start him. do we think he will be brave enough to make changes that have been needed all season maybe drop huth/morgan or both

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I've got visions of Vardy chasing down everything like the mad man of old and being torn between loving the work rate and wondering where the **** he's been for 6 months. Can imagine there's going to be lots of mixed feelings tonight. 

I think Gray in for Musa will be the only change, but Gray will play centrally rather than Mahrez. Wouldn't be surprised to see Okazaki and Vardy up front though.

Bit of a no-win for the players tonight in the sense that a positive performance will mean they'll be criticised because it shows they weren't trying under Ranieri.

I think it will be more encouraging but we'll still lose. Liverpool are definitely beatable though.

6 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

I think Gray in for Musa will be the only change, but Gray will play centrally rather than Mahrez. Wouldn't be surprised to see Okazaki and Vardy up front though.

Bit of a no-win for the players tonight in the sense that a positive performance will mean they'll be criticised because it shows they weren't trying under Ranieri.

I think it will be more encouraging but we'll still lose. Liverpool are definitely beatable though.

I hate all the "not trying talk" anyone who had ever worked for someone that is making mistakes, confusing and just not a great man manager will know how much it can drag you down. You might not mean to be under performing, but if things aren't right it can alter everything.

Archived