Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

Liverpool Pre-Match Thread

I really don't expect us to get anything form this but I really want to see a determined effort from the players, a positive response.

A shot on target would at least be a start in the right direction. Oh and actually trying to win some tackles for a change as well.

Sadly I suspect a 2 or 3-0 defeat is likely.

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

The hearse is a paddy power stunt but many on social media think our fans are behind it 

Organise a March to protest against and boycott Paddy Power - it's not as if there's a shortage of betting companies willing to collect the stupidity tax 

Did anyone watch Central news and the march?

Looked like all your coach one regulars with quid flags in one hand and comfy seat covers in the other. 

Just now, Finnegan said:

If you're in the weird procession going up High Street singing about Ranieri, have a ****ing word with yourself.

This procession just reminds me how many Delia loving dickheads we have strolling around Leicester. Everytime Leicester is on the news for something they are either interviewing some total scrubber or some dogooder from the audience of songs of praise. Horrible. 

Remember when being a football fan was about the football and not being a pseudo-egotist who makes out the sacking of an underperforming manager to be worse than atrocities in an African civil war and protesting with marches akin to the regular walk to the stadium and clapping at the 65th minute?

Because I can't anymore.

12 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

The March has started from the Clock Tower.

lol

Wouldn't want all them women and children to be anywhere near the ground in case there's a protest against the march.....are they all wearing French Flags declaring Je suis Claudio? lol

1 minute ago, Finnaldo said:

Remember when being a football fan was about the football and not being a pseudo-egotist who makes out the sacking of an underperforming manager to be worse than atrocities in an African civil war and protesting with marches akin to the regular walk to the stadium and clapping at the 65th minute?

Because I can't anymore.

Grade A post. Have a rep point. 

Archived