Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

Liverpool Pre-Match Thread

8 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

If you're in the weird procession going up High Street singing about Ranieri, have a ****ing word with yourself.

I wish I could like this a hundred times. The **** is wrong with you out marching for a sacked football manager whose been paid off more money than that entire procession is probably worth! 

Just waiting for the Sky coverage to begin, expecting more flack, I feel so apologetic to the general public that the club have done something to try to reverse an inevitable relegation, the final chapter they craved in the story. Yes we benefitted from the public support and well wishing last season to a small degree but we don't exist to solely satisfy neutrals, if this was your club, your slump, your inevitable relegation and nothing was changing week in week out would you have done nothing? 

Wiping the smirks from the likes of Michael Owen and Jamie carraghers faces by winning tonight would be amazing. 

Just now, fazzyfox said:

Just waiting for the Sky coverage to begin, expecting more flack, I feel so apologetic to the general public that the club have done something to try to reverse an inevitable relegation, the final chapter they craved in the story. Yes we benefitted from the public support and well wishing last season to a small degree but we don't exist to solely satisfy neutrals, if this was your club, your slump, your inevitable relegation and nothing was changing week in week out would you have done nothing? 

Archived