Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

Liverpool Pre-Match Thread

Should send in the Seville police with batons and rubber bullets to sort therm out. [emoji106]

Plz have a word with yourself.
Resorting to threats to someone you don't agree with, is OK?

Sent from my Fusion5_108 (16GB) using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, GeorgeTheFox said:

Narrow-mindedness from those Liverpool fans. Blatantly seen that we have Asian owners and therefore assumed that they must be like Vincent Tan

Basically sums up the whole media view in the last few days, rather than actually spending 5 min to research the incredible things they've done for us and gauge the temperature of actual Leicester fans rather than going to the first post in Vichai's Instagram.

For those attending tonight's game....

If your IQ falls below the average, and you wish to stand against the owners decision I ask you to stay at home and watch from the conform of your sofa.

This plea won't apply to Leicester city fans because you all support Leicester, don't you? 

Dont let the events of the last few days taint this evening atmosphere, don't stand chanting Ranieri's name every 10 minutes because it really won't achieve anything productive...and if you are thinking of doing such I ask you think back to your first Leicester match...1997 November the 10th, vs Wimbledon...we lost I was gutted....but I fell in love with Leicester on that day.....and have been ever since that day, there was no Claudio then like there is none now, and I still love my football club.

I want to remind you all who's name is on that magnificent trophy....Leicester city...not Claudio City, Mahrez city or even the legend Trevor Benjamin city (for those who joined us last season, he was a prolific goal machine along side Oooo Tommy Wright II). And in 100 years it will still be on there....

It's football people, and I can safely say that Claudio isn't dead, he has plenty of money in the bank and is probably on a flight to Italy as we speak, yes he maybe upset but it's nothing new to him, he's been sacked before and I'm sure he is man enough to get over it....

We move on, and we can't move on if our heads are stuck in the past can we? Looks at our beloved neighbours Forest.....so put your animosity to one side, pull on your blue shirts and show Leicester that you love them. The club needs us tonight, will you chose to stand by one man? Or stand by your beloved Leicester city? I know what what I'll be doing...

When you're smiling, when you're smiling, the whole world smiles with you. When you're laughing, when you're laughing, the sun comes shining through......you know the rest....

Archived