Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Yastafox

Next Manager?

It's a bit of a gamble but I think I'd prefer someone to get us through to the end of the season. If we stay up we can then look for a more ambitious appointment in the summer. It's unlikely we're going to be able to bring in a top notch guy at this stage of the season.

The downside to this is that clubs like to reward a manager who keeps a side up with a crack at things the year after and that usually puts them straight back into a similar situation the next season.

I will be so disappointed in the owners if they don't have anyone lined up! Would be a crazy decision. 

I just hope they can get Gus Hiddink. 

He did exactly the job we need, for Chelsea last season when their players pushed Mourinho out after their title win.

He has huge respect and is known for being a very good man manager. Exactly what we need in this situation.

We don't need a manager who is known for passing, attractive football like Laudrup or Rodgers. We need a short-term fix to get these useless players to at least fight for every point.

GUS HIDDINK please!

What's the sales pitch to the new coach?

come in, win the league in a million to one shot and then if you struggle when we sell the best midfielder in the club's history then you're for the chopping block?

i think expectations need to be measured and perhaps people need to ask if Ranieri was actually the best manager available to Leicester City and no one could get more out of them this season.

6 minutes ago, One Ranieri said:

What's the sales pitch to the new coach?

come in, win the league in a million to one shot and then if you struggle when we sell the best midfielder in the club's history then you're for the chopping block?

i think expectations need to be measured and perhaps people need to ask if Ranieri was actually the best manager available to Leicester City and no one could get more out of them this season.

40 points. :ph34r:

I think it's going to be Mancini. And I think it could work well as he doesn't take any shit from players and would command respect. I think the world respects Claudio, but I thought it was telling Drinkwater commented in an interview last year that Ranieri was basically like a nice granddad. 

3 minutes ago, SydenhamFox said:

I think it's going to be Mancini. And I think it could work well as he doesn't take any shit from players and would command respect. I think the world respects Claudio, but I thought it was telling Drinkwater commented in an interview last year that Ranieri was basically like a nice granddad. 

didn't particularly handle Balotelli or Tevez well though. we have a few troublemakers in our squad too by the looks of things

3 minutes ago, SydenhamFox said:

Whoever comes in needs to keep us up otherwise sacking CR at this late stage could be a huge mistake 

Guest bss9401
15 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Slightly off topic but what's the best stuff for removing silicaone sealant

If the silicone is leaking you need to get her to the hospital mate.

Archived