Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Players Twitter

3 hours ago, brucey said:

Really enjoying this stalking of players social media BTW, be interesting to see who cracks first 

I'm stalking Ndidi's snapchat, he usually posts a few times a day but he hasn't posted anything since a short clip of Slimani frantically colouring in an outline of an animal on a phone game, while waiting to board the flight back from Sevilla.

Was it a Donkey?

Maybe this stabbing the back issue has be totally blown out of proportion? 

Maybe the players simply raised concerns about the way Claudio was, in the attempt for some sort of behind closed doors discussion could take place as to how to fix it...but the owners saw that it would be best to move on.....just another theory to throw into the mix...

1 minute ago, Callabinho said:

Maybe this stabbing the back issue has be totally blown out of proportion? 

Maybe the players simply raised concerns about the way Claudio was, in the attempt for some sort of behind closed doors discussion could take place as to how to fix it...but the owners saw that it would be best to move on.....just another theory to throw into the mix...

If the players felt that Ranieri was getting things wrong tactically, alienating the squad (Ulloa, Benalouane, Kapustka) and he didn't have control of the dressing room then surely they had to go to the owners?

23 hours ago, Foxxed said:

Do they stand by the manager, hoping that their support will help them team, or try to depose him, hoping that his successor will help the team better.

They've chosen the latter. They better turn up against Liverpool and show loyalty to the next manager.

If I were the next manager, though, I would probably note the most rebellious and doubt their loyalty from the start.

The new manager needs to remove the ring leaders come the summer, absolutely.

2 hours ago, hejammy said:

So shinji is the first.......Good on him

Screenshot_20170224-205238.jpg

Apparently that's not really his account? Jason Bourne saying the club says he doesn't have an account.

Zieler, Luis Hernandez, the head groundsman, and "2 others" follow him though.

16 hours ago, Rob1742 said:

Probably most of last seasons team wanted him gone. The tinkerman tinkered with a group that thrived on consistency and togetherness. He changed players and systems every week and they didn't know if they were in or out and where they would be playing. 

From knowing what they would be doing the next game, to not having a clue. 

The players want to win and they will be more frustrated than anyone that they are in this position and they will think with stability and togetherness they can turn this round.

I am not surprised there aren't any messages, they will be hurting like the fans are, frustrated to hell. They won't have turned against him in a week, this will have been building.

I can't see many messages coming forward, although on reflection a few today may feel the need to just put something down out of decency.

These players want it, they just need to know where they are, get the support they used to have and we should get out of it. 

And he got criticized for sticking with the Premiership winning side and not dropping Morgan or Huth....

He was even accused of being too loyal.

Lets see how good this outfit are on Monday...

And I hope the whole stadium, the one that was hitting the Richter scale last season. Shouts they are not fit to wear the shirt if they lose.

Fvckin hell. How on earth did we manage before twitter?

It seems that the whole world these days is all about who you follow/unfollow, how many 'followers' you've got, and what tweets you like or not.

The whole thing makes me want to puke. I've definitely missed the boat somewhere lol

Forgive me youngsters, I just don't get it...

I really do like Benny. Claudio has shown him 0 faith since arriving but he has always come across so positive and seems to love being a part of the club. Hope he gets his chance here eventually. Deserves better and huge respect for him still thanking Claudio even though he has never given him a fair chance. 

Archived