Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Players Twitter

2 hours ago, dannythefox said:

People who think a top class businessman would have a meeting with his staff to see if he should sack the manager or not really don't know how a business works ffs.

Maybe its best not to offer someone your unwavering support if you intend to sack them 2 weeks later?

1 hour ago, Donut said:

Maybe its best not to offer someone your unwavering support if you intend to sack them 2 weeks later?

I agree but most clubs when near the bottom give the manager the dreaded vote of confidence then I couple of weeks sack them, it's nothing new but never understood it myself. 

Its shame really, as LCFC was EVERYONES 2nd favorite football club. Last year you brought the joy and tears to many fans around and not only LCFC. I am also business man but also very sentimental. If I wanted to support the money making machine, I would go and support Coca Cola, Apple, Samsung. 

But chairman is just ruthless business man who can spent 2.5 million on betting in one night, and hour prior CR sacking discussing bout it wine shop while buying 500K wine!! Imagine that...

Where is his soul? I also strongly believe that Shakespeare was heavily involved and let players to riot instead of defusing situation.. There is no surprise that media is on LCFC neck. Chairman killed football and everything what is about.

1 minute ago, Zola said:

Its shame really, as LCFC was EVERYONES 2nd favorite football club. Last year you brought the joy and tears to many fans around and not only LCFC. I am also business man but also very sentimental. If I wanted to support the money making machine, I would go and support Coca Cola, Apple, Samsung. 

But chairman is just ruthless business man who can spent 2.5 million on betting in one night, and hour prior CR sacking discussing bout it wine shop while buying 500K wine!! Imagine that...

Where is his soul? I also strongly believe that Shakespeare was heavily involved and let players to riot instead of defusing situation.. There is no surprise that media is on LCFC neck. Chairman killed football and everything what is about.

Business man... Come on pal.. Sounds like you sell mobile phones from  Nigeria. 

4 minutes ago, Zola said:

Do you believe everything you read? The wine article was made up, it was satire if you read it properly, the article had a quote about their 'wine expert' tasting 20k wine paired with cereal and pot noodles ffs...

14 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Owns a proof reading business

im not native speaking but have knowledge of 3 languages.

Also for others, I am not in phone business nor my business depends on global supporters like LCFC depends. 

20 hours ago, SpinneyHillRanger said:

Yep definitely a coordinated effort by the club heirachy... Tbh only Benny's and shinjis responses seem genuine.

Rest of them are just to placate the watching eyes of media witchunt and fans.

Fact vardy was active before his message speaks volumes.

Drinky, vardy, Morgan and Kasper are the ringleaders

Let's just hope they perform now that they got what they wanted

Sorry mate, probably I am too innocent...

To all of you dropping ideas that the owners, acted upon any player Revolt,

Prove it..!!  Its just crass use of social media to get spitefull , contrite a n d conspiracy theories over.

Ranieri believe it or not didnt need any further help, we were playing crap, tactics were crap, team ethic non exsistent.

Oh, and something quite important, we werent winning games and not scoring in PL games.

Throw shit into a fan like social media, press will pick it up, keep knocking and picking at the door, the shit will stick.

Strange football fans, through some crazy thought of having anonymous power, regurgitate the same type of storymaking,

that journalist use.

Show me proof that player power and revolt got Ranieri sacked, and that a group of ringleaders were involved in using their

Position to influence the owners..

53 minutes ago, Zola said:

Twat!!!!!!

Football is a buisness and the owners own the business and can do what they want.

Ranieri deserves to go  on the crap signings he's made alone. This was never his team he's just took over at the right time and been extremely lucky.. 

In any other job (in the real world) he would have gone months ago, the club owe him nothing. They paid him handsomely for the job he did already.

Again I've made comment but this whole ranieri debacle in the press and on the TV with so pundit's making such impassioned defences of a bloke who they where probably slagging down a year ago.. has got to stop..

3 hours ago, em9999 said:

Football is a buisness and the owners own the business and can do what they want.

Ranieri deserves to go  on the crap signings he's made alone. This was never his team he's just took over at the right time and been extremely lucky.. 

In any other job (in the real world) he would have gone months ago, the club owe him nothing. They paid him handsomely for the job he did already.

Again I've made comment but this whole ranieri debacle in the press and on the TV with so pundit's making such impassioned defences of a bloke who they where probably slagging down a year ago.. has got to stop..

He's been "lucky"? You think we won the premier league through luck? Or are you another one who think it was all down to Pearson?

4 hours ago, SpinneyHillRanger said:

He's been "lucky"? You think we won the premier league through luck? Or are you another one who think it was all down to Pearson?

So true - Why everything has to be black and white for some to understand it amazes me. life ain't like that. It's shades of grey. Claudio won it but he wouldn't have won it without the personnel/spirit/organisation Nigel had put together. Claudio couldn't have done what Nigel did but Nigel couldn't have done what claudio did. not rocket science is it??

If the players didn't tweet thanks you'd be angry. They do tweet thanks you claim it's a PR stunt. I'm happy they're tweeting their thanks, even if their agents or whomever are keen on it too. Even the most vocal Ranieri critic world not begrudge him thanks.

17 hours ago, dannythefox said:

People who think a top class businessman would have a meeting with his staff to see if he should sack the manager or not really don't know how a business works ffs.

Its more subtle then that.....

They did have a meeting at the Hotel after the Sevilla match......

Its been reported in the Broadsheets, (The Tekegraph & Times), they even inform on the players involved- Kasper, Vardy, Albrighton and Morgan.

They didn't ask if they wanted him sacked, but how were things in the dressing room etc. It was also reported that the relationship with Shakespear had broken down....

Believe what you want, it will come out in the end.....

Looked like Kasper had been coached to answer the questions put to him in the recent interview.

Archived