Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Players Twitter

57 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Fvckin hell. How on earth did we manage before twitter?

It seems that the whole world these days is all about who you follow/unfollow, how many 'followers' you've got, and what tweets you like or not.

The whole thing makes me want to puke. I've definitely missed the boat somewhere lol

Forgive me youngsters, I just don't get it...

You want to get with the groove man. I've got 81 followers. I feel like Jesus.

1 hour ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

It seems that the whole world these days is all about who you follow/unfollow, how many 'followers' you've got, and what tweets you like or not.

The whole thing makes me want to puke. I've definitely missed the boat somewhere lol

Wait till Blockchain and cryptocurrency becomes mainstream. It won't be the boat you missed it'll be Elon Musk's bloody rocket ship.

3 hours ago, SheppyFox said:

The new manager needs to remove the ring leaders come the summer, absolutely.

The only problem is how are we going to replace Kasper. Vardy, well he never came back from his summer holidays.

1 hour ago, STUHILL said:

I really do like Benny. Claudio has shown him 0 faith since arriving but he has always come across so positive and seems to love being a part of the club. Hope he gets his chance here eventually. Deserves better and huge respect for him still thanking Claudio even though he has never given him a fair chance. 

Absolute class here. Barely seen these two mentioned other than in the official Leicester statement.

20 hours ago, STUHILL said:

I really do like Benny. Claudio has shown him 0 faith since arriving but he has always come across so positive and seems to love being a part of the club. Hope he gets his chance here eventually. Deserves better and huge respect for him still thanking Claudio even though he has never given him a fair chance. 

people keep saying we didn;'t repay CR with gratitude..  BUT what did CR do to the people who has helped him achieved in the EPL

- benny's been there frozen & suddenly when options dried up - he was good enough to start? Ulloa helped out as a sub scoring a few vital goals & he was frozen out too. wtf is CR thinking

- the team sports psychologist & strength conditioner. ..they were sacked

So don't gimme that b.s. about gratitude

9 minutes ago, FireFox said:

Absolute class here. Barely seen these two mentioned other than in the official Leicester statement.

Thanks also to Paul and Andrea Benetti Azzalin for all beautiful moments spent together I wish you to you and the coach many beautiful things

Wow, that really is something else. What a nice chap.

Kasper's post makes him more conspicuous now. Kasper and his old man are quite media savvy.... 

It speaks volumes that all the players who won the title with the manager and received all the credit they did.... Can't even have a spine enough to come forward to send commiserations to the manager.... I bet even those who would want to like Fuchs won't come forward in case they are seen as going against the dressing room clique of Kasper/vardy/Morgan/king ......Vardys post of a pic with Kasper says a lot too..... 

Utterly disgusted with these bunch of players.... And part of me would be glad to see the backstabbing cnuts go down and lose a large chunk of sallery

Sorry about that guys. 

Radio Leicester seem to have deleted the tweet/images.

Basically, it was a screenshot of Vichai's instagram post about Ranieri, and someone had commented 'replace him with another Italian, Mancini.' Vichai had liked this comment...

4 minutes ago, Mee-9 said:

Sorry about that guys. 

Radio Leicester seem to have deleted the tweet/images.

Basically, it was a screenshot of Vichai's instagram post about Ranieri, and someone had commented 'replace him with another Italian, Mancini.' Vichai had liked this comment...

I think the issue is he doesn't want to come here, we want him.

9 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I guess you and me are in the same generation, I did manage to write an email on my PC once and the stamp has made a mess of my screen.

31 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

I guess you and me are in the same generation, I did manage to write an email on my PC once and the stamp has made a mess of my screen.

lol love it!

6 hours ago, SpinneyHillRanger said:

Kasper's post makes him more conspicuous now. Kasper and his old man are quite media savvy.... 

It speaks volumes that all the players who won the title with the manager and received all the credit they did.... Can't even have a spine enough to come forward to send commiserations to the manager.... I bet even those who would want to like Fuchs won't come forward in case they are seen as going against the dressing room clique of Kasper/vardy/Morgan/king ......Vardys post of a pic with Kasper says a lot too..... 

Do they have to be made publically ? How do you know what had been communicated between the manager and players in private ??

15 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

no wonder he hates the sig, his been wanking over it . then his accidentally seen her face now he feels dirty every time he see the crack pop out

Homosexual and drug addict, this guy is getting some wild accusations thrown at him. :ph34r:

16 hours ago, goose2010 said:

Mrs. Vardy will come out swinging soon enough if Jamie gets linked with the uprise from the players. 

Fuchs will come out first for me,  he seems like a genuine guy.

Swinging, is that another of her more debatable pastimes?

Archived