Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Players Twitter

41 minutes ago, MaxR said:

Simmo sounds sincere.

Screenshot_20170225-150701.png

Big :thumbup: to Simmo.

From a guy we wanted out ourselves he has come a long way. He has showed great maturity especially on the pitch, not long ago he was worthy of an England call up in my opinion, like many of our players though his form has tailed off, but against Sevilla on Wednesday he along with Kasper showed great passion, probably our second best player behind Kasper that night, hopefully he keeps it up and other players follow suit.

12 minutes ago, Phube said:

It looks like the social media floodgates have opened. 

So it's either one of the new "Gang of Four" said it's okay to do now... or more nicely they were all waiting to actually tell Ranieri how they felt in person (á la Kingy) before publicly stating their thought/feelings!? 

I think it's more likely to be this. They told him in person how they felt and now they've posted on their social media so the fans know their feelings as well and don't see them all as backstabbing ***** to be booed.

7 minutes ago, john ridley said:

So now all these thank you's and good luck are coming out ,have we any idea who the bad eggs are ,cause reading these everybody seems ok with him .

Has JV tweeted much? Not an accusation, just don't do twitter.

1 minute ago, Goutboy said:

It is quite possible that the players were under instruction by the club not to comment on social media on something as contentious as this sacking. I would not read much into who has commented or when

I would. 

All the ones supporting ranieri now are posting for a reason. 

54 minutes ago, blueharmie said:

I would. 

All the ones supporting ranieri now are posting for a reason. 

And what would you say that reason is? Are they the guilty parties, the truly grateful, or the in-betweeners? Professionals or pawns? 

Genuinely curious.

1 hour ago, john ridley said:

So now all these thank you's and good luck are coming out ,have we any idea who the bad eggs are ,cause reading these everybody seems ok with him .

Pretty sure everyone is ok with him, in general. The city dressing room is no more fractured than any other. Media a just having a field day, desperately trying to make mountains out of molehills.

Hopefully this will galvanise the squad into a siege mentality.

10 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

The sudden deluge of positive tweets look like a concerted PR effort to be honest.

I'm not sure, feels like there was an embargo until they all spoke to claudio today, I think most generally feel guilty for under performing, and grateful for what Claudio achieved last season. But I see what you mean, can't remember many players tweeting about Pearson.   

1 minute ago, Gav_LCFC14 said:

I'm not sure, feels like there was an embargo until they all spoke to claudio today, I think most generally feel guilty for under performing, and grateful for what Claudio achieved last season. But I see what you mean, can't remember many players tweeting about Pearson.   

I agree

3 hours ago, kingfox said:

Big :thumbup: to Simmo.

From a guy we wanted out ourselves he has come a long way. He has showed great maturity especially on the pitch, not long ago he was worthy of an England call up in my opinion, like many of our players though his form has tailed off, but against Sevilla on Wednesday he along with Kasper showed great passion, probably our second best player behind Kasper that night, hopefully he keeps it up and other players follow suit.

He was the only player to run over to Kasper and congratulate him on the penalty save.

Archived