Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Players Twitter

Just now, HankMarvin said:

To be fair, most players have pr agents.

ive listened to many of vardys interviews, eternal gratitude?> extremely hurtful etc doesn't strike me as his type of vocabulary 

Didn't he use the word "Categorically" the other day in an interview?

Big words for him!

Damned if they do, damned if they don't. There has been no conspiracy to get rid of Claudio. Sorme were asked their opinion. The owners took soundings from several sources these last couple of weeks. No one feels this is solely down to Claudio, but the owners feel a change needs to be made to give us a chance of survival. This lack of effort thing is false too. Some players are woefully out of form. Others devoid of confidence.

The club as a whole has struggled to manage the euphoria of last season, and a series of events have led to a catastrophic lack of self belief and confidence. The hope is that a change of conductor does enough to allow us to survive, but there is also acknowledgement that there are other problems. 

The owners decided to make the change based on their own research. It is a collective failure for which Claudio, sadly, has carried the can. He won't be the last.

They could be genuine. it could be that they just under performed. Even if they did many will still say that they got him sacked purposely.

They get ragged on for not posting right away. They get ragged on when they finally do post. 

Maybe they wanted to talk to claudio in person today before posting. Who knows.

Maybe they are cvnts?  We just dont know and most likely wont ever.

Nobody can win in this situation (thats apparent) so time to just move on and support the club as best as we can.

I dont want to see us relegated.  Its not the end of the world if we do but i want to get behind the lads and hope that they can use this as a spring board to turn sh1t around (even if it means claudio is adios).

Twitter is useless anyways.

13 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

To be fair, most players have pr agents.

ive listened to many of vardys interviews, eternal gratitude?> extremely hurtful etc doesn't strike me as his type of vocabulary 

If it was a PR agent there wouldn't be the amount of grammar mistakes and missed words 

3 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Surprised Fuchs hasn't put anything up. Usually the first to try get attention on the internet.

His silence interests me the most. A press conference with Mahrez and Fuchs being asked questions would be fascinating.

Still, it's all over now, anyway. They just have to prove this was all worthwhile on the pitch.

Archived