Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Players Twitter

26 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Poor ndidi thought he was signing up to work with one of Europe's best. Must be galling for him as he watches Pardew smarm his way through his first team meeting 

Please no.

3 hours ago, norwichfox said:

I guess you and me are in the same generation, I did manage to write an email on my PC once and the stamp has made a mess of my screen.

Well that will explain the lack of a reply to my pm lol

ps a pm is a personal message lol

pps how to look a tw@ the pm was to Norfolk Fox lollol

que col city fan to jump in and take the piss.

14 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Surprisingly, I know what a pm is and if I have a pm, I get a notification. I have no notification and no pm....classic absolutely p155ing myself here lollol

edit, I've just read your post properly....tears down my cheeks now lollol

1 hour ago, brucey said:

:(

pretty sure it was reported that Claudio's phone call was an important factor in him deciding to join us.

as was Musa's presence, no doubt.

Cheers Claudio/Macia for getting him, at least..

1 hour ago, The whole world smiles said:

Poor ndidi thought he was signing up to work with one of Europe's best. Must be galling for him as he watches Pardew smarm his way through his first team meeting 

Bit like when Fuchs was signed, had a phone call from Pearson and thats what made him decide to sign for us, he never even met the bloke.

Same could be said for Shinji.

As for Pardew I don't get your obsession/fear with it, I can't see him being the next manager.

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

Bit like when Fuchs was signed, had a phone call from Pearson and thats what made him decide to sign for us, he never even met the bloke.

Same could be said for Shinji.

As for Pardew I don't get your obsession/fear with it, I can't see him being the next manager.

Dont think Shinji knew English before he came lol

Unless Nige knew a bit of japanese

5 minutes ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

I like how he said "thank you for all the opportunities" rather than "thank you for the opportunity" like Ndidi, makes it sound like he's been counting on his fingers and toes each game he's been allowed to play in lol

24 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Dont think Shinji knew English before he came lol

Unless Nige knew a bit of japanese

In his book published in Japan he said Walsh and Pearson both spoke to him through something called an interpreter and explained they want to use him as a withdrawn striker in a 4411. @kushiro went through it in a Okazaki thread.

1 minute ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

In his book published in Japan he said Walsh and Pearson both spoke to him through something called an interpreter and explained they want to use him as a withdrawn striker in a 4411. @kushiro went through it in a Okazaki thread.

Ah interesting. Less fun to imagine than Nige speaking Japanese though.

1 hour ago, norwichfox said:

Surprisingly, I know what a pm is and if I have a pm, I get a notification. I have no notification and no pm....classic absolutely p155ing myself here lollol

edit, I've just read your post properly....tears down my cheeks now lollol

What all the tears and laughter and no rep point. lol That means you click on the little thumbs up in the box lollol

7 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

I'd love to know what Fuchs thinks of all this.

He seems an upstanding moral man.

Fuchs has gone oddly quiet on social media around the same time as his form dropped sharply (his one match suspension and Chilwells emergence). 

He did a few radio interviews shortly after, in which he sounded quite nervous especially when asked about relegation. Not heard much from him since. Has to be something strange going on. (or maybe I'm over analysing)

1 hour ago, sylofox said:

Thought pm was premenstrual. When the girl at work said she had to go home because of pm, should I have checked her phone? The World is passing me by.

It looks like the social media floodgates have opened. 

So it's either one of the new "Gang of Four" said it's okay to do now... or more nicely they were all waiting to actually tell Ranieri how they felt in person (á la Kingy) before publicly stating their thought/feelings!? 

Archived