Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maddog

New manager poll - who do you want

New manager who do you want   

564 members have voted

1. 1. Who?????

• Roberto Mancini
    • Alan Pardew
    • Craig Shakespeare
    • Nigel Pearson
    • Gary Rowett
    • Guss Hiddink
    • Avram Grant
    • Frank de Boer
    • David Wagner
    • Martin O' Neil
    • Michael Laudrup
    • Other please state
    • None of the above

10 minutes ago, 4everfox said:

Why all the animosity towards Hodgson? He's a good manager at club level and would easily keep us up. He worked wonders at Fulham and got them to the Europa League final! He did well at West Brom too. Wouldn't be a bad last resort at all in my opinion. 

boring to listen to, plays boring football, like a less charming version of Ranieri, I would much rather have Shakespeare than that guy.

17 minutes ago, 4everfox said:

Why all the animosity towards Hodgson? He's a good manager at club level and would easily keep us up. He worked wonders at Fulham and got them to the Europa League final! He did well at West Brom too. Wouldn't be a bad last resort at all in my opinion. 

Because he's a melty prat. His 'I don't know why i'm even here' comments during the press conference after he resigned from the England job show how pathetic the bloke is. Puts reputation above actual merit and i doubt these players would respect him. And the style of football he tried to instill with England was absolutely dire.

1 hour ago, 4everfox said:

Just picture his gormless smiling face, holding a Leicester scarf at a press conference... then he starts to speak - what are your instant thoughts?

Mine would be "****! We got rid of Claudio for this clueless ****!?!"

Just now, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Just picture his gormless smiling face, holding a Leicester scarf at a press conference... then he starts to speak - what are your instant thoughts?

Mine would be "****! We got rid of Claudio for this clueless ****!?!"

Exactly my thoughts DJ.

If this happens it will be shocking..seriously...Hodgson!??

I'd rather have Pardew than this boring C***!!! :(

Think we need an angry no-nonsense European Manager and a non-British Manager. Someone like Southampton's Claude Puell, or a Conti of Chelsea who has demonstrable passion, is foreign and English not first language so they have to listen carefully and someone to get the crowd going like a Klopp. They need to be bloody hard on this team and their workrate and to drive them harder than they have been all season. I bet you the first thing a new boss will say is "they are not fit enough and need to work harder". Keeping Shakey in charge will not make a difference in this aspect and we will go down for sure. 

Given that I would say Bielsa or possibly Laurent Blanc. 

3 hours ago, daz*dsb said:

If it's Hodgson I will actually run onto the pitch naked and rub my balls on his stupid ****ing face. Honestly, what a ****ing uninspiring, awful, boring cvnt appointment that would be. 

I'd be looking to get refunded for my ST immediately. 

Odds on favorite to get the sack.

5 hours ago, daz*dsb said:

If it's Hodgson I will actually run onto the pitch naked and rub my balls on his stupid ****ing face. Honestly, what a ****ing uninspiring, awful, boring cvnt appointment that would be. 

I'd be looking to get refunded for my ST immediately. 

Agree, it would be a shocking appointment purely on the basis of how toxic the atmosphere would be

Am I the only one who thinks Mancini, at this point in time would be a bad appointment? I'm not disputing his managerial ability, but he has a history of clashing with players and not having a good relationship with some of his players. Something we desperately need right now is unity and I can't see Mancini implementing that with these players. 

4 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Am I the only one who thinks Mancini, at this point in time would be a bad appointment? I'm not disputing his managerial ability, but he has a history of clashing with players and not having a good relationship with some of his players. Something we desperately need right now is unity and I can't see Mancini implementing that with these players. 

Absolutely agree with that.

I have a horrible feeling the shortening of Roy Hodgson's odds means he's getting interviewed at least....

If we win tomorrow and Saturday we will be above Bournemouth (they travel to Man Utd). Imagine that, 2 home wins and we'll be above Bournemouth and therefore close to safety :D

Archived