Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Woy?

Wouldn't be the worst interim appointment in the world but we shouldn't be appointing a 70 year old as manager.

Personally I feel that whatever happens between now and the end of the season we need to bring in somebody who has a medium-term vision for the club which primarily involves breaking up (or at least sidelining) a fair amount of the title winning squad.

1 minute ago, ttfn said:

Personally I feel that whatever happens between now and the end of the season we need to bring in somebody who has a medium-term vision for the club which primarily involves breaking up (or at least sidelining) a fair amount of the title winning squad.

I could go with that. Get in a Wagner or a Monk, establish a progressive playing identity for the club and make any future signings or appointments on that basis. The old Swansea model is one I'm a fan of.

In my opinion, he is a really great manager who is given faaaarrrr to much stick for what he did with England who clearly have very deeply rooted problems, what he did at Fulham and WBA was excellent and he doesn't get enough credit for it. That said he is too much like CR so while I think he is a good manager I don't think he would fit Leicester at the moment, we need more of a hands on strong character I think

17 minutes ago, cheshamfox17 said:

In my opinion, he is a really great manager who is given faaaarrrr to much stick for what he did with England who clearly have very deeply rooted problems, what he did at Fulham and WBA was excellent and he doesn't get enough credit for it. That said he is too much like CR so while I think he is a good manager I don't think he would fit Leicester at the moment, we need more of a hands on strong character I think

7735F5B9-7B19-4F2C-94FC-F337721DF03D-1896-000002CF29A6BEA9_tmp.png

7 minutes ago, cheshamfox17 said:

So no actual response, super grown up of you

I've given my response time over.

I wouldn't go near him for love nor money and if we do get him, I'm not renewing my season ticket. No bull shit. That will be real.

That ok for you lad?

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

I wouldn't go near him for love nor money and if we do get him, I'm not renewing my season ticket. No bull shit. That will be real.

That ok for you lad?

Sure, I just think when you consider what he did at WBA and Fulham he is clearly a very good manager, and I mean Fulham played pretty exciting football under him e.g. scoring 4 agaisnt Juventus

When the FA appointed him as England boss, I just knew it wasn't right and that the national team would fall backwards overtime before it became unacceptable.

He hardly expresses positive enthusiasm when the team does well, and most of the time his teams never really played the style of football Leicester have benefitted from last season and yesterday.

21 hours ago, s11nny said:

he's got an decent club record when u think about it. Doesn't matter who was in charge of England, they would of done sh*t. Only black mark on his club record is Liverpool

I'm tempted to agree, but then again having your tallest striker taking corners didn't help his case :blink:

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

That ok for you lad?

With Col on this one. Season ticket is going out the window if this moron gets the job. He's an absolute ****ing clueless mug.

3 hours ago, ttfn said:

Would be the worst interim appointment in the world but we shouldn't be appointing a 70 year old as manager.

Corrected for you bud. No thanks necessary. 

3 hours ago, cheshamfox17 said:

Ok Roy

Archived