Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Woy?

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Who, the fook, would want 'why am I even here' Woy Hodgson?

lol

Actually think it would be a good interim appointment bud, he would put his Uncle Woy arms round our sensitive precious little darlings and confuse them into thinking they are right whilst not knowing why!

Don't think he's the man to keep us up as essentially we need to repeat 2014 and just "outscore" everyone, bringing in a defensive manager will probably make this worse as we get 10 men back to defend constantly. 

I'm shocked by the hate for him though? Lovely bloke and has been successful during his career, we are about that level, just shows you what a stint at England can do, Unless you win a major trophy you're pretty much hated by football fans up and down the country, good manager, don't think he would suit us at present, if he had a full summer transfer window then yeah, I'd accept him. (although I'd hope for better)

Just now, Bluetintedspecs said:

Actually think it would be a good interim appointment bud, he would put his Uncle Woy arms round our sensitive precious little darlings and confuse them into thinking they are right whilst not knowing why!

Interim? He will win us the champions league. We'll than go on a 11 game losing streak the following season and sack him. We'll be called ungrateful fans and Jamie carragher will sit on his Pedastool pretending he was sort of world class centre back. 

It be worth it all to be the kings of Europe though! 

8 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

They say your only as good as your last game..........

Iceland,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

blokes a dinosaur

fulham was  7 years ago

far to negative

this team cant defend, need an attacking minded manager

Ranieri's last game as Greece manager before he was appointed for us:

Greece 0-1 Faroe Islands

Archived