Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Woy?

53 minutes ago, cheshamfox17 said:

He got Fulham to a Europa League final and WBA to their best ever premier league season, sure he isn't world class but he is a good solid manager who tends to leave teams better than he found them

Wow, you are actually serious! Maybe get Pardew to be his assistant too eh? 

Insane to even contemplate him!!

If it really is true that the players couldn't understand let alone execute Claudio's more conservative tactics, just how the hell would they perform any differently with Hodgson? Add in that it's pretty common knowledge Vardy doesn't gel with him...

No thanks..

1 hour ago, cheshamfox17 said:

He got Fulham to a Europa League final and WBA to their best ever premier league season, sure he isn't world class but he is a good solid manager who tends to leave teams better than he found them

He's one of the most negative, defensive coaches you'll find. Ask Blackburn and Liverpool fans about Hodgson. I won't even start on his embarrassing management of England in tournaments finals or that press conference after he'd resigned where he felt, despite his massive wage, that he shouldn't have to front up a debriefing with the press or the watching public. 

I might add that I watched Steve Walsh earlier on SSN doing an interview for this Everton open day thing... Just interesting that he mentioned Nigel Pearson several times, and in a fond context.

I'm starting to quite like the idea of Pearson back in time for that 2nd leg vs Sevilla...

1 minute ago, Kendal Fox said:

I might add that I watched Steve Walsh earlier on SSN doing an interview for this Everton open day thing... Just interesting that he mentioned Nigel Pearson several times, and in a fond context.

I'm starting to quite like the idea of Pearson back in time for that 2nd leg vs Sevilla...

I'd take the Nigel Pearson who does the Speedway commentating over Roy Hodgson and his morose manner!! The way he handled that press conference post England exit was a complete disgrace and should have put an end to his management career. 

2 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I'd take the Nigel Pearson who does the Speedway commentating over Roy Hodgson and his morose manner!! The way he handled that press conference post England exit was a complete disgrace and should have put an end to his management career. 

Agreed. His dour aura will be just awful. I can't see him inspiring the players...

Man, if we get him, we'll fast become the new Newcastle United, who until Benitez, (who as good as he is, could'nt keep them up) were just appointing a succession of terrible, negative managers...

Surely, looking at it logically, the owners would'nt appoint Hodgson?!

Why would they when Vardy, after scoring 24 goals and winning the Premier League, was treated in a 3rd rate manner at the Euros?

Be madness, especially after he's up and running again with those goals last night.. It's too much of a risk with the bad blood there too.

Archived