Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Woy?

Please, no! Nightmares are made of this. The owners need to be directed to this thread with the utmost urgency.

We really would be a laughing stock if we brought that miserable old codger in. Worse still, a relegated laughing stock. It cannot happen.

Rumours or not this has pissed me off. Big time.

All the excitement and positivity that came back during and after last night have been diminished by this news.

I really don't know where I stand if this **** ends up in charge, I really, genuinely couldn't support the idea of him in charge.

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

All the excitement and positivity that came back during and after last night have been diminished by this news.

I really don't know where I stand if this **** ends up in charge, I really, genuinely couldn't support the idea of him in charge.

Agreed.

I support the owners decision to sack Ranieri for footballing reasons.

But the owners appointing Hodgson is ****ing ludicrous for footballing reasons.

I think we need to calm down! :protest:

Roberto Mancini was favourite last week. Nigel Pearson a couple of days ago. Shakespeare yesterday. Hodgson today.

I wouldn't read too much into it yet!

Some gambler obviously fancied him and took a huge punt. Doesn't make him the frontrunner for the job

4 minutes ago, Chico1958 said:

I hope you're not trying to say they won't try ...................... surely professionals on mega wages wouldn't do that, would they ??? :whistle:

Of course they will try! Vichai's added into their contract if we stay up all the players get a brand new Saxo! They need to play for something right?

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

Spot on! I'd be fuming, I just can't get behind this idea one bit. The guys 70? a complete dinosaur, isn't progressive, awful style of football. Just a big fat no!

Archived