Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Woy?

1 minute ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

I'm sure people said that when we employed Claudio after sacking Pearson

Having said that, I'd be disgusted if we give Hodgson the job

Or got Sven in and gave him a budget higher than about half the sides in the Prem were working with! 

Imagine the players especially Vardy and Drinky will have read this and will be relaying their thoughts to the owners. Rudkin wanting Shakey is a good thing too. As someone suggested, a chant of 'Craig Shakespeare, give him the job' at the Hull game would be good to let our owners know how we feel?

4 minutes ago, daz*dsb said:

I can't believe someone deleted the 'PISS OFF ROY HODGSON' thread. 

It couldn't have been more eloquently written. 

PISS OFF ROY HODGSON. 

We will NEVER, EVER live that ****ing shit down. Never. I'd rather employ the ****ing toilet cleaner from the Kop than that old, useless cvnt. 

That was mine 

19 minutes ago, richardsfoxes said:

Of course they will try! Vichai's added into their contract if we stay up all the players get a brand new Saxo! They need to play for something right?

Silly me, there was I thinking they did it for:

• Pride
  • The Club
  • The Fans
  • The Shirt
  • The honour of wearing the shirt
  • The Team

Oh and the Manager, Gaffer, Boss or the person in charge who could make them rich, famous and history makers.

I must have got it wrong 

claudio-ranieri-breaks-jose-mourinhos-record-for-shortest-time-between.thumb.jpg.97af1188eb83b75c04f358cbd41ba53e.jpg

It will be disgraceful if we don't employ him, he's an unemployed ex England Manager. It matters not if he's any good we need to put the Soul back into football.

If this is an unsubstantiated untrue rumour then shame on those that started it, I shall cry myself to sleep if it doesn't happen.

Archived