Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Liverpool (H) Match Thread

4 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Because we don't really have any meaningful experiences back up in that position.

Morgan and Huth are good defenders if we can play to enhance their strengths. I wouldn't write them off yet.

Well i would say benny deserve at least a start in the prem and Amartey played very well there in the acon

1 minute ago, Bazly said:

Neville recons Mahrez wandering will leave Simpson dealing with 3 Liverpool players coming forward.

Fair comment.

Simpson is on a hiding go nothing with Mahrez in front of him. How often did Kante fill that gap last season? 

Nididi .... beware lad and over to you! 

2-1 to us tonight. Shinj is going to buzz around and give his all. Vardy is going to be up for this after Sevilla. Ndidi is going to boss the midfield.

All the players are going to be up for this after the sh!t that has been slung at them the past few days. We might go 1 behind but I think we'll edge it after 90 mins.

Come on boys!

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

Anyone expecting wholesale changes today was an idiot. 

The bit neville just did about exposing Morgan by Milner keeping Simpson out wide was spot on. Happened at Anfield and will today. 

Then I'm a fcuking idiot, we've hemorrhaged goals, haven't scored in the League this year...why wouldn't I want to see that shower of Sh1te changed?

1 minute ago, norwichfox said:

Then I'm a fcuking idiot, we've hemorrhaged goals, haven't scored in the League this year...why wouldn't I want to see that shower of Sh1te changed?

There's a difference between expecting and hoping. I was hoping we'd change from 4-4-2, go back to a 4-2-3-1 with Ndidi and Mendy/Amartey sitting and Mahrez/Gray/Albrighton behind Slimani, but I had no expectations it'd happen

Just now, norwichfox said:

You're not a idiot for wanting changes, but you are if you believed it would happen. Shakespeare was always going to go with what he knows. 

7 minutes ago, Bazly said:

Neville recons Mahrez wandering will leave Simpson dealing with 3 Liverpool players coming forward.

0-4 Shaky sacked after the game and Woy appointed tomorrow on 10 year contract. 

Archived